Meeting Patrick & ANDY!!!!!

Hey guys here is the next chapter hope you love it

Emily's Pov

When we got to the cliff I heard music, me and Lexi walked towards where the music was coming from. We saw college kids partying. "Wait a second those are Brunson University college kids" Lexi said. "Beers on ice hot ladies everywhere I remember doing this" Dad says. "I'm still doing it buddy" says Marcus. "Well you should stop" a voice behind us said. "This is calptava sigma poperty" said the guy with the LaCrosse tank top. That is when I heard Lexi mumbled the name Patrick. I looked at her and saw she was staring at the guy with a light blue tank top on, who I'm now assuming is Patrick. I looked at him to find him staring at Lexi's bathing suit, also saw he was drooling a tiny bit. That is when I snapped my fingers in front of Lexi's eyes to snap her out of it. "Hey glad to have you back down to earth" I whispered to her while smirking, she then started blushing. "Little Bit come on" Lexi said pulling to the college party. While passing the college guys Patrick winked at Lexi, and the guy with the LaCrosse tank top winked at me. When we went down to the party there were drunk college kids everywhere. Well after a few minutes I saw the most terrifying thing I have ever saw my DAD NAKED!!!! Looks who's having nightmares tonight. That is when I saw the 4 college boys come out from the trees. 2 of them went in different directions. Patrick and the guy with LaCrosse tank top came over to us. Patrick looked at Lexi and smirked. Then he looked at me "I'm Patrick" he said holding out a hand for me to shake. I hesitated to shake it, but he was was my BFF'S Boyfriend, so I did it anyway. "Ya I'm Little Bit" I say to him. I then noticed LaCrosse tank top guy was staring at me with a little smirk on his face. "This is Andy" he says elbowing the LaCrosse tank top guy. Andy well now I know his name. "Well let's go cliff diving" Patrick said taking Lexi's hand, she then started blushing like crazy. "So what college are u thinking about going to" said Patrick looking at us. Lexi then looked at me. "GO ahead tell Lover Boy" I told her while smirking. She then looked back to Patrick. "Were thinking about going here for college" she said smiling. "Wow that's cool what do you want to be" asked Patrick. "I wanna be a video designer and I have my own youtube account" Lexi says. "What do you wanna be Little Bit" said Andy. "Dancer" I say. "Cool" he says smiling. "What do u like to do" asked Andy. Then Lexi smirked at me. "Um Dancing, Drawing, and Karate" I say looking at Andy with a tiny smirk on my face. "I do Karate to, some people say I'm raised by ninjas" Andy says and we both start laughing. "Hey guys the cliff is up ahead" Patrick said pointing to the cliff up ahead. Then we all ran up to it. I then felt my body get picked up from the ground. I looked behind me and saw Andy shirtless. Then he jumped off the cliff with me in his arms. I felt safe in his arms. Then SPLASH!!!! I felt we hit the water. I then felt one more splash who I'm assuming is Patrick and Lexi. Then after swimming for a bit we headed to the rocks. I then got a text.

Mom and Emily

M: Hey Little Bit are you and Lexi going to be home for dinner.
E: yes we're on our way right now.
M: k love ya
E: love ya 2

"Lexi were going to need to start heading back" I say to her. "Ya" Lexi said getting up. "Well I'll text you" Patrick said to Lexi. "I hope I can see you cute little face again" Andy said to me. I felt the heat of blood heat up in my cheeks. "You ready Little Bit" Lexi said. "Yep" I say to her. Then we left, and I couldn't stop thinking about Andy, the whole ride home. I also think Lexi is thinking about Patrick right now. I think this will be one crazy summer.