Car Ride and Who is This Lexi??

Hey Guys i just wanted to says thanks for the votes and reads love ya and also Emily's car at the top

Emily's Pov

When me and Lexi got into the car we went to Becky recital. She had a solo it was awesome. Well my Dad told me to head to the watering hole. So we are on our way there. Just then Lexi's phone beeped, and I don't think she noticed so I picked it up. It was a number I didn't recognize so I clicked the message.

Patrick: Hey sweetheart what u doin ☺

"Lexi who is this??". That is when she realized I had her phone. "No one" she said. "Lexi a person just texted you saying Hey sweetheart what u doin do you think I'm that stupid" I say focusing my eyes back on the road, and taking a sip of my water bottle. "OK Patrick is my boyfriend and I met him today at Kmart in the eye liner and mascara aisle" she says with a nervous tone in her voice. That is when I spit the water out of my mouth. "WHAT!!!" I screamed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I didn't know how you would react" she says. "I just have to say this if he breaks your heart I'm going to kill him" I say smirking at her. "So your ok with it" she says smiling. "Ya Lex I'm cool with it" I say smiling straight at the road. "Thank u Little Bit" she says hugging me. "OK enough hugging your going to get us in a car accident" I tell her. She then let go. A couple minutes later we arrived at the No Trespassing sign of the gate to the watering hole. When my dad got out of the car, we went through the gate.