Party and Fight

Hi guys sorry I have not updated I have had school and homework.

Emily's Pov

After Lexi and I let the people inside, we went outside to join the party too. Then Dad wanted us to put Becky to bed so you could go back to his game with the guys. Of course we said no. Then we needed so fresh air, so we went into the parking lot. "Hey you see the crazy woman with the pink shirt and a picture of your dad on the shirt too right" Lexi says giving the crazy look. "I think thats Whylee's wife" I say to Lexi. I then started walking up to her. "Hey arn't you Penny Whylee's wife" I asked her. I think I scared her because she jumped. "Ya but you should probably start to call me mom" she says. "Excuse me" I say taking a step closer to her. "I said you should probably start calling me mom" she says getting into my face. "Look who ever the heck you are I suggest you get out of my friends face cause her nickname is Little Bit and if you mess with Little Bit she turns into a Little Bit-" but Lexi was caught off by the sounds of cars honking. We looked to see where it was coming from and I couldn't belive who i saw. It was Andy and Patrick, with what looks like the rest of the college campus. When they walked past us Andy and Patrick winked at us. Penny was screaming her lungs out. Lexi and I ran threw the house and into the backyard. We saw all the college kids. "Well look what we have here the moron jackpot, everyone that wants a beating come here" Andy screams. "Who are you and what's the matter" screamed my mother throwing her arms in the air. "I'll tell you what is the matter" says one of Andy friends putting his one arm on his hip and mocking my mother. I was about to scream some words at him, but I felt a hand clamp over my I knew it was Lexi's hand. "Don't let Crazy Little Bit out of her cage" Lexi says. I nodded and she took her hand off of my mouth. "LET'S GET BUSY!!!" screamed Kurt. Lexi then pulled me into the house, and shut the door. She then went to the fridge to get us a soda. I then went to the back door to see the fight. I then saw Patrick get thrown into the pool. "Oh Lexi" I call her. "Ya" she walking over to me with two sodas. "Your boyfriend just got thrown into my pool" I say laughing. She then ran outside, probably checking to make sure he was still breathing. I then saw Dad and Andy fighting. Then Lexi ran up behind me and said Patrick was alive. "Dad don't fight him he is like a ninja, he is just like me except he is a guy" I screamed to my dad. But of course he didn't listen. Andy then nocked my dad out. Becky was about to go over to Andy and give him the Mr Gigglesworth, I knew what she was going to do but I stopped her and I went over to him. He gives me his cheeky smile, I smile back at him. "Hey Little Bit" he says. "Hi, nice job nocking out my father" I say sarcastically. He laughs, "Hey do you want to go out on a date sometime" he asks, he sounded desperate. "Ya I'd liked that but you have to be less of a jerk." I then gave him a kiss on the cheek, I then saw he was blushing a little. I walked back to Becky and Lexi. "You could go now" I told her she then ran up to him and gave him his "prize" ya it's gonna be one heck of a surprise for him I can tell you that. He then started to wave it around. Next thing you know it bam the deer was ripping the monkey to shreds but I think the deer was also ripping Andy. The college students then retread. I we then went back inside and got into our pj's, and went to sleep, and by sleep I ment on our phones. I then got a text.

A: Hey babe can't wait till date
E: Andy how did you get my #
A: Lexi
E: Of course
A: Night Girlfriend
E: Night Boyfriend

I then fell asleep with a smile on my face.