Dirt Bike

Andy's Pov

3 weeks later...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed and the first thing that popped on my head, was today was going to be Emily and I second date. I got my phone and texted her.

A: Good morning sunshine ☺
E: Good morning
A: Hey I got our clothes for our second date
E: Where r we going
A: Not telling
E: Y
A: Just get ready I'm coming to pick u up
E: Kk
A: Bye
E: Bye

I threw my phone on my bed, and started to get dressed.

Emily's Pov

20 minutes later...

I was in the kitchen, rinsing my cereal bowl. I then heard the sound of car horn, and I knew it was Andy. I ran through the kitchen and out the front door. I then ran straight to his car. Once I hopped in, I saw what looked like jumps suits. "Hey Babe" he says giving me a peck on the lips. "What's with the jump suits" I ask. He just gives me his cheeky smile and starts driving. The first thing that popped in my head was 'where are we going'.

30 minutes later...

Andy just pulled into a dirt driveway. While he was driving, I realized that I saw lots of tire tracks. I then saw a guy, not to far away from us come towards us. Andy and I then jumped out of the car and walked over to him. Andy and the guy did a weird bro hug/handshake thing I Don't Know. "Is this your girl And" the guy asked Andy. "She sure is bro" Andy says wrapping his arm around me. "Alright well I'm Kip" Kipson says holding out his hand for me to shake, I hesitated at first but then shook his hand. "Emily" I say. "Alright well let's suit up" Kip says. "Um what are we doing" I ask. "Babe we are going to ride dirt bikes" says Andy handing the clothes I need to where. After I changed I saw Andy and Kip bringing out the dirt bikes. "Okay Emily do you know how to ride a dirt bike" Kip asks. "Not a clue" I say. "I'll teach her the basics" Andy says while rolling one of the dirt bikes over to me. After Andy went over the basics, he helped me on the bike. "Are you sure about this Andy" I ask him. "Yes Emily I'm sure there's nothing to worry about" he says. "Okay now I want you to use the Gass when I say green... okay" Andy says. "Okay " I say. "Green" he says, and I gripped the gass handle. Next thing I know it, I was on the track. It felt like freedom, ever lasting freedom. "EMILY WATCH OUT" I heard from behind me. I then focused back on the track and saw a huge rock, I tried to use the breaks but they wouldn't work. Then BAM!!!. I was on the dirt ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I started to get dizzy, and next thing I know it,all I could see was... darkness.