College

Hi guys this is going to be the last chapter of this story.

Emily's Pov

2 months later (she has the cast off now)

I was sitting on the floor in my bed room, with all my stuff around me. It was the end of the summer which means, it's time to start college. My parents were outside putting my stuff in Milo's Van, he is a friend of Andy's. "I'm going to miss Em" I heard a voice behind which I recognized it was Becky. "I'm going to miss you to Beck" I say getting up and hugging her. We then heard a nock at the door. We looked up and saw Greg and Keithie. They both had sad faces, I then opened my other arm and had them join in on Becky's and I hug. After we hugged I heard more voices come up stairs. We turned towards the door and saw everyone at the door. "Do you need any help hun" Sally Eric's wife asked. I then looked towards the mess on my floor. I nodded, then all the girls came in. We then started putting all of my stuff in totes and suitcases. After we were done we got the guys and we all brought down my stuff. We left the bigger stuff for Andy and Braden. After we all stuffed my stuff in the van, I turned to my family. I saw tears in everyone's eyes including Braden's but they weren't the only ones i had tears in mine too. I gave them each a hug, when I finally got to my mom and dad I said "Thank you for taking care of me, and giving me a wonderful life I love you." "We love you to Emily, remember to visit" they both said. Then Andy and I walked towards the van where we saw Milo waiting. I then got into the backseat with Andy, and buckled up. "You all ready" Milo asks. "Ya bro we are" Andy says taking my hand. I smile, and then Milo started the van, and started to drive away. I then turned around and waved to my family. Once Milo turned th corner I couldn't see them anymore. I then turned back to Andy, and gave him a peck on the lips. "Hey can you guys wait on the PDA, till we actually get to campus" Milo says looking from the rear view mirror. "Well try but no promises" I say.

Time Skip to College

Once we got to the college I got out, and stared at the big sign. 'BRUNSON UNIVERSITY' to me it said time to start a new life. I then felt arms around my waist, I knew it was Andy. I leaned into him, "you ready to go in sweetheart" he asks. I nod he then takes my hand and bring me into the big building.

The End
Hi guys I'm thinking I should write a sequel to this story. What do u guys think?