Chapter 9: Nice Tina

"How did I do this, wait it was just my gem again, I'll just be come visible again". Before I could even breathe I heard the sound of someone walking into the house, it was Sarah and Tina.

    "Astrid, I know you're in here, now where are you" my sister yelled. I heard them head up the stairs and walk closer to my room. "Ok Tina this time look head to tail and leave nothing unturned, got it". "Um ok Sarah, I'll start looking" Tina said scared," but are you sure Astrid is even here "? "Yes now follow my instructions" my sister said knocking over my prized Pokemon card collection and stepping on my Pikachu card. "Hey you ripped it, do you know how long it took me to find that" I said forgetting I was invisible.

"Astrid where are you I just heard you, now show your self" my sister yelled. "Astrid just come out so your sister will stop acting weird" Tina said still scared. "I'm acting weird, I'm acting weird, I'm the one trying to make this partnership work"! "Well you're failing at that, now I wish we never became partners " Tina yelled. "Well then hand over your gems and leave" my sister yelled. "Fine I'll give you my three gems and I will leave" Tina said taking off her gems and handing them to my sister. "Good bye forever tiny Tina, have a good life" my sister said as Tina left.

      I seen this as my chance, so I followed Tina out the door and down the stairs. I followed Tina all the way outside and down the street a little. "I'm an idiot, why did I partner with that maniac, I wish I wasn't so mean to Astrid" Tina cried. "Really wow that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me" I said to Tina still forgetting I was invisible.

"Ahhhhh Astrid, where-where are you, remember I got my gems and I'm not afraid to use them" she said total lying. "Oh yah I invisible, and I was there when you gave up your gems so I know you're lying" I said. "Oh really, no no no I really don't care, because I'm still an idiot". "You're not an idiot, you're one of the smartest girls I've ever met ( and she was)". "Well if I am smart then why was I a partner with your sister" Tina asked me.

"That's because she tricked you, she made you think you two were partners but in the end she would have tricked you out of your gems" I said. "Yah I get that now, Astrid can you turn visible again, I don't want to make it look like I'm talking to myself". "Ok" I said getting ready to touched my gem.

I touched my gem and with a flash of light I could see myself again. "Thanks, hey what power do you you have because you can do that and you can turn into an animal, so what do you have"? "Well, I'll tell you only if you come with me, got it" I said a little scared she was not on my side". "Got it" Tina said as we started walking.

We walked in silence all the way to school and all the way to the rock. "What are we doing here, all this is, is a stupid rock" Tina said angrily. "Just wait a second and then this won't be just a stupid rock" I said putting my gem to the rock. When I put my gem to the rock and the staircase appear, I heard Tina start to scream again. "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN " Tina screamed. "I'll tell you if you stop screaming and we go down stairs, got it" I said in a claiming tone. "Ok, sorry, let's go" Tina said as we started down the steps.

We were walking for about a half an hour before Tina said "why do we have walk so far can't you just turn us into an animals"? "Well I've never turned two people into animals before, but I can try" I said unsure of what to do. "So what do you want to be" I asked, "I don't care just do it" Tina demanded me.

I decided to turn into my red fox form, the same with Tina. I touched Tina and then touched my gem and thought of a red fox. There was a big flash of light and I looked down to see I was in my fox form. I was unsure if Tina had transformed too so I looked over to were she was standing. When I looked at Tina all I seen was another red fox that looked like me. "AHHHHH" Tina screamed," WHAT HAPPENED"! "I did what you asked, I turned you into a red fox, just like me". "Well the fox part I already had down, but the animal thing was really cool" she said surprising nicely. We headed down to the gem room and when we got down there, we seen the gems.

"Andrea is that Astrid or a beast because I'm scared" Windy said scared. "Windy you know I don't have my power what am I supposed to do" Andrea said powerless. I knew that the gems would get scared so I touched Tina and my gem and turned us back into ourselves.

"Astrid we were so worried about you, where have you been" Eve asked. "Just hiding, oh and have you met Tina" I asked unsure of what the gems would say.

"AHHHHH, what is she doing here, she knows we don't have powers" Sunny screamed. "Don't worry she's on our side now she's not a partner with my sister, right Tina" I asked. "Right, Sarah has gone drunk with power, no one knows what she's going to do". "Well it's good to have you on our side Tina, now what did you do with your gems" Luna asked nervously. "Well that's the thing I gave them to Sarah, I wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry".

"Oh No, do know what she will do with that power she will try to take over the city maybe even the world" Andrea said. "And Astrid I know more, I know something else" Tina said a little nervous. "What, what is Sarah going to do" I asked.

"She wants your power, she doesn't know what you have but she wants it". "And with that power she will make everyone do what she says, even you Astrid, she will might even want to harm you" Tina said with everyone in the room in terror.

To be continued