Chapter 14: The girl who ended it

I was going to do anything now, I could. I was going to end this now.

                "Really little sister, you're at this again" Sarah said. I did not say a word, I didn't care what she had to say. "Ok what ever you want" she said starting to smile. "Now everyone, here's a new trick I learned" she said.

From one of the gem on her neck I seen something start to spout out. After a second all I could see was vines and thorns all around my body. The thorns dug in my skin, but that didn't matter now. I used my powers and the vines around me burnt. "Fine then, this will do it" she said.

In a matter of seconds I was surrounded by darkness and I heard my sister laughing. "Finally I got you out of my way, now I shall rule" she laughed. I was trapped but something inside me felt powerful. And I heard voice come from inside me.

               "Your just my little sister, you're never going to amount to anything. You're our savor, your time has come" the voices said in my head. "My time has come" I whispered to myself. I felt power and light corse though my veins, I felt strong and was ready.  Light started to glow from my hands, and from my whole body.

          Light came from my hands and the darkness around my started to break. It started to crack around me and my light started to glow bright with every time it cracked. "How are you doing that" my sister yelled as I was almost free of the darkness.

When I was free the light grew brightest that it had before, and it surrounded me. It surrounded me for a minute and when it was over I was wearing a dress. It looked just like my gem and with the dress was a tiara with a little gem in the middle.

             "How come she gets a dress and not me" she whined. "Because she's our savior" someone yelled below. I looked down to see Comet and the Gems. "I don't care, about you I will rule this pathetic little town" Sarah yelled. "No you won't" I yelled. "Oh really what are you going to do about it" she asked sarcastic. "This" I said.

          I used my powers and flowers vines took her legs. "Really I can get out of this" she said about to use her powers. "No you will never be able to again" I said. I surround her in light and then took the Gem's gems off her neck. When I got my gem she grabbed it and wouldn't let it go." If I can't have powers, nether can you" she said as she took my gem off and threw to the ground.

         When it hit the ground there was a big burst of light come from it. "There now nether of us will have powers" she said. With her powers gone Sarah stopped flouting and she started to fall. "HELP, SOMEONE" she screamed in terror. "Don't worry" I said.

         I used my powers to hold her up before hitting the ground.  I slowly lowered her to the ground . When she was on the ground I floated to the ground. "How did you do that you gem is gone" she said scared. "It's not gone" someone said behind me.

         I turned around to see Comet standing there holding my gem. "How, I seen it break" she said. "It did hit the ground, but it didn't break" he said. "It didn't break" Sarah said and then she fainted. "Comet" I said speechless. "Time for that kiss now" he said smiling. "Of course" I said running to him.

I won't tell you the details, you know. After IT was over all the Gems surrounded me. "You saved us Astrid, you are the savor"Andrea said hugging me. "I'm sorry for everything I did to you Astrid I just thought you were a dork. I'm really sorry" Tina said sadly. "Can we be friends" Tina asked. "Let me think, of course" I said happy that we were friends.

"Astrid" I heard someone yell behind me. I seen that my mom was running towards me. "Mom" I yelled happy to see her free and safe. "Oh I was so scared that you were hurt. I'm sorry for not doing anything to stop Sarah from doing all this" mom said pulling me into a hug. "It's ok mom you wouldn't have known about it" I said.

"Oh mom I want you to meet some people" I said. "This is Windy, Eve,Sunny,Luna,and Andrea and they are the Gems" I said showing my mom the Gems. "It's nice to meet you, your daughter is a great person" Andrea said my moms hand. "And this is Tina, my best friend" I said pointing Tina out. "It's nice to see you again Mrs. Donaldson"Tina said shaking my moms hand. "And I'm Comet"... "My boyfriend" I said smiling at Comet. "It's nice to meet you young man" my mom said shaking Comets hand.

And that day I knew that I had a great family, great friends, and a great boyfriend. And I knew that I had a great life.

To be continued