epilogue

And I tell you this story now 2years later. I am in high school, Tina and I are the best friends in the world,and Comet are still together. I still hang out with the Gems a lot, but I don't always use my powers.

        Sarah doesn't remember anything that happened 2years ago with the gems. Everyone in town thinks it's just a hoax, but we few know what really happened.

          And tell you this because it was not a hoax. All that I have told you is true. Do not doubt it for a second, and we still look for those who are like me. Who have powers and don't know it.

        So I tell you this not to be afraid, but to be happy. Being a Gem is amazing and it will make you I don't know feel like you are someone. And trust me all of you reading this you are someone and I should know. Because I am Astrid a Gem who used to be a no one. But know I feel free.

   The end

Oh my gosh I just finished my first book. So I (crazycatgirl20) thank you all for reading my story and voting for it and stuff. Now you know that I'm making another one right. This one will be a  prequel. Called- Call of the wolf. And it will explain some things that will be in the 3rd book ( yes I'm making a 3rd book). And just to get you excited I will give you a clip that will make you interested. Good bye people thank you for reading.

Unknown person:
"Master what do we do now, do we bring here to help us"? "No, she has friends now, we can not use Astrid". "Then what do we do"? "We wait till the next generation". "We must wait that long"?

"Yes we must, because when the next generation comes she will help us. She will help us destroy the Gems forever. And I will get my revenge"

To be continued in the next book