Chapter Eight

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and Harry was gone. I frowned but remembered he had practice. I picked up my phone and the time read 9 am. Harry should be done with practice by now. I decided not to worry too much about it and go take a shower.

 In this college, everyone shares a bathroom and showers. If my father knew that, he would request I get my own full bed and bath immediately but I didn't mind sharing. So I made my way to the bathroom and not many guys were in there so I found a shower and started it and hopped in. As I was showering, my thoughts drifted to Harry and how I would ask him out. I was thinking of singing to him or taking him on a date.I liked the singing idea because he wanted to hear me play and he was coming to one of my shows. 

Before I knew it, the water got cold so I finished up and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked down the hall to my dorm and Harry was lying on his bed. He noticed me come in and his eyes widened.

"Like what you see Potter?" I teased smirking. He blushed and looked away.

"Maybe." He muttered and I laughed. I walked over to my side of the dresser and pulled out clothes for the day. Without Harry looking, I dropped the towel and put on boxers,

"So how was practice?" I asked opening the closet to pick out a shirt.

"It was alright," He replied with a shrug. "Quickened my time by 2 seconds. And learned a new move."

"Wow, good for you. You'll have to show me those moves sometime." I turned to him and winked. He blushed and shook his head.

"Cedric said the same thing to me when I met him." He informed me, sitting up.

"Cedric stealing my game." I mocked hurt but Harry smiled and just shook his head.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, you have twice as much game as Cedric and you're even a better kisser." He informed me and I felt myself blush.

"Thanks Harry, you're not a bad kisser yourself." I finished getting ready and Harry was packing his books to go to English.

"Thank you," He laughed. "I'll see you later. Have fun in song writing."

"Thanks have fun in English." With that he walked out of the room. I had a few hours to kill before class so I walked to the Great Hall and got some food. I looked for an empty table and there was one near Blaise and his new friend. I groaned and made my way over the table. He spotted me and made a face before looking away. I rolled my eyes, sat down and started eating. A few moments later a figure came to my table, I looked up.

"What, Blaise?" I groaned

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"There is nothing to talk about." I stated.

"Please, it's important." He pleaded. I rolled my eyes but stood up. I walked out with him and went to ask what he wanted as I turned to face him but he pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and tried getting out of his grip.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I miss you so much Draco." He frowned holding onto my arms.

"Well I don't miss you," I hissed. "You obviously moved on and so have I."

"Me? He's a rebound relationship," He told me. "Who are you seeing?" He asked with venom.

"I'm not saying."

"Is it Potter?" He asked slamming me against the wall.