Chapter Twenty-Three

Draco's P.O.V

Harry and I boarded the plane to go back to Hogwarts. We were going straight from the airport to school and we'd resumed classes in a few days. I gave Harry something to relax so he was very sleepy on the plane.

"Mmm I had a nice time." Harry told me sleepily and he was lying on my shoulder.

"I did too, thank you for coming kitten" I whispered and kissed his head.

"Thank you for having me... I'm sorry you could be with you pa-" He started but I cut him off.

"Shush don't say it," I said. "I got to spend my holidays with the most important person in my life. That's all that matters."

"I appreciate you saying that," He said. "I love you Draco."

"I love you too Harry." I whispered. 

"You know," He started. "When we get married we should have two children." He said and I chuckled. "Of course we can't have them on our own."

"Okay so say we get married," I teased. "What month would we get married in?"

             "October, I love the fall." He told me tiredly.

"I like the fall too," I whispered. "What would our kids be named?"

"Well our daughter, we can name after my mother. I've always wanted to do that."

"Okay we can do that. I like Scorpius if I had a boy."

"Why?" He asked and I shrugged gently.

"I don't know, it sounds cool," I said. "Would you take my last name?"

"Harry Malfoy." He said so he scrunched up his nose and giggled. "Draco Potter sounds

cuter."

             "Draco Lucius Potter." I said. "That does sound cute." I gasped and he laughed.

"Good then it fits because you're cute."

"I know someone cuter." 

"Cedric isn't that cute." He told me so I laughed.

"I was talking about you," I informed him and he chuckled. He lifted his head and kissed my chin.

"I figured. It's fun to tease you."

"Hmm I see how it is." I stuck out my tongue. He smiled and lifted his head off my shoulder.

"Are you looking forward to your classes kitten?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah Hermione is taking con law with me. And Ron is in my psych class," He answered. "I think Hermione might be in that too."

             "You like them don't you?"

"Yeah, we're good friends," He smiled. "Other than you I think we're rather close. Them and Oliver."

"Oliver?" I asked.

"You know Oliver; he's the captain of the wrestling team."

"Oh right!" I said and he jumped slightly so I cuddled closer to him. "Sorry kitten."

"It's alright," He said. "I think I'm gonna take a nap."

"Okay, sweet dreams" I kissed his cheek. He cuddled into my shoulder and fell asleep.