Chapter Thirteen

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

Harry's P.O.V

Draco and I lazily made our way downstairs. The house was unusually quiet and I frantically looked around.

"My father left last night and my mother is most likely at work." He chuckled. He wrapped me in a hug but I flinched. "Shh, it's only me." He whispered and I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"I'm sorry; I need to get over the flinching." I mumbled.

"Baby, its involuntary response," He said. "I'll keep you safe," He promised. "Now let's go get some food." He said and I nodded. He brought me to the kitchen and there was a man in there.

"Ah Master Malfoy, what can I make for you today?" The big man asked and Draco turned to me.

"What do you want Kitten?" He asked and I shrugged so he turned back to the man. "Well Horace, We'll just take some eggs and bacon." He said to the man. The man nodded and pulled out the ingredients to make us breakfast. Draco pulled me to the counter and sat down. He patted his lap and wanted me to sit. I did and he cuddled into me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asked and kissed my neck. 

"You may have mentioned it." I giggled and he hummed as he sucked on my neck. I groaned as I felt him leave a mark. "Draco." He kissed the mark he made.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yeah, your bed is the most comfortable thing I've slept in." I answered. 

"I'm glad I can share it with you." He laughed. We leaned in and our lips met in the middle. He swiped his tongue across my lip. I denied access and I felt him groan. I smiled into the kiss and he bit my lip. I gasped and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I allowed him to just explore my mouth as I ran hands along his back under his shirt. He pulled me closer until we heard someone clear their throat. We jumped apart and his cook was standing there red faced with two plates of food.

"Sorry to interrupt but um breakfast is ready." He announced.

"Oh thank you Horace." Draco replied blushing. Horace smiled and placed the food in front of us. We started eating in silence just appreciating each other's company. When we were all finished, I went to bring my plate in and he stopped me.

"I'll do it, wait right here." He said. I nodded and he brought the plates to the sink. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "C'mon let's go cuddle some more." I giggled and nodded. He walked us up the stairs and into his room. He laid me on his bed and then joined me. "I love you Harry." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too." I said and nuzzled into him. "Draco?"

"Yes kitten?"

"I don't think I should come back for Christmas." I noted and he looked at me sadly.

"If it's because of my father, you shouldn't worry."

"Draco, he hates me. I can't intrude anymore."

"You're not intruding." He insisted.

"I am. I'm not welcome in his house," I said. "I'm sorry." I kissed his chin.

"But where will you go? We have a whole month off!"

"I'll think of something." I promised and he shook his head.

"I'm not having any of it Harry." He shook his head. "You're coming home with me whether he likes it or not. You're my boyfriend. You're gonna come back with me for Christmas. If you don't, I'll kidnap you." He informed me and I smiled.