Chapter Nineteen

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to the familiar black mop tickling my nose. I smiled because Harry always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. His lips were puckered and sticking out just the slightest bit. His eyes were closed just so gently and little snores came from his nose. I shifted slightly so the crook of his neck was on my shoulder. Unfortunately for me the movement made Harry stir and he started mumbling.

"Puppy?" He mumbled.

"Yes kitten?" I whispered.

"What kind of tattoo were you thinking of getting?" He asked quietly as his eyes were still closed.

"I was thinking your face on my ass." I replied and he chuckled.

"You should get it on your dick." He told me so I laughed.

"I was thinking maybe you and I could get matching tattoos." I answered honestly. He opened his eyes to look at me. He bit his lip looking at before promptly snuggling closer to me and burying his face into my chest.

"I think that's a good idea," He answered finally. "But can we go back to sleep?" He questioned so I looked at the time and it was only around 7:30am.

"Kitten, it would be 10:30 our time, why are you tired?" I asked.

"Because we didn't go to sleep until 2 in the morning our time," He groaned. "So I sleepy." He mumbled.

"You'll have a lot of jet lag when we get home." I chuckled and he groaned.

"Shush Drake, I sleeping." He said tiredly.

"Go back to sleep kitten, I'll be here when you wake up." I said kissed his ear gently. I felt his breathing even so I gently played with his hair and his little snores came back so I smiled. I started singing gently because he was wrapped in my arms and I thought he was just adorable. 

As I sang to him softly he started stirring again. When he woke up, he lifted his head and put his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back and let my eyes flutter closed. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue so I opened my mouth and let him take over dominance. He rolled over on top of me and I moaned. He pulled away and put his forehead to mine.

"Maybe that'll keep you quiet." He smirked.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Yes, twice." He chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry angel." I pouted. He chuckled and put his lips to my neck. He started kissing it and then he moved to my sweet spot making me moan a too little loudly. He started biting down so I gripped his hair. "Harry." I moaned. My boxers felt a little tight and I felt him smirk. He pulled away and pecked my lips before rolling out of bed. "Where are you going?" I pouted.

"The bathroom." He told me biting his lip. "Um where is it?" I chuckled and rolled out of bed. "I'll show it to you." I stated and I got out of bed myself. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders with little flinching coming from him so I smiled and we walked out. We walked down the hall and I walked him to the bathroom.

"Thank you." He pecked my lips and then walked in shutting the door behind him. I leaned against the wall to wait for him when I heard the doorbell and then someone shrieking. I jumped and ran down the stairs to see Katie with her arms around a pretty red head.

            "What's going?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled.

"Draco, this is Tabi. My girlfriend." Katie, who was also in her pajamas, introduced.