Chapter ThirtyFour

Third Person P.O.V

            Draco, Harry and Sirius hopped on a train that day to get to New York for the trials. Sirius wanted to be there to support his godson so he tagged along. They would get to New York and stay in a hotel for the time being. This also gave Harry and Draco time to look around for an apartment. Harry was lying down with his head in Draco's lap. Draco absentmindedly played with Harry's hair.

            "So we'll check into the hotel and maybe get some dinner." Draco said.

            "Yeah that sounds good." Sirius said. "Do you like the sound of that cub?"

            "Yeah sounds nice." Harry said on his phone.

            "Who are you texting?" Draco asked softly.

            "Oliver, he wants to come to the trial."

            "How does he know about it?" Draco asked curiously.

            "It got around school." Harry sighed sadly.

            "What?!" Draco yelled causing Harry to jump. "I'm sorry kitten I didn't mean to scare you." Harry snuggled into Draco's lap.

            "It's okay."

            "How was it leaked Harry?" Sirius asked.

            "I don't know. I guess some people found out. It doesn't matter anymore." Harry said.

            "I'm sorry kitten." Draco said.

            "Yeah it must be tough."Sirius said.

            "No I've been getting a lot of support." Harry smiled shyly.

            "When did you find out that everyone knew?" Draco asked.

            "Not too long ago. Oliver texted me asking if he could come and I asked him how he knew. He feels really bad that I was kicked out for defending myself."

            "You didn't tell any of your friends?" Sirius asked and Harry shook his head. "You know it's not anyting to be ashamed of."

            "Yeah I know that's what Draco said but I just want to forget about it. I'm only going to the trails to see Blaise get taken down."

            "What if they ask you to testify?" Draco said gently and Harry shrugged.

            "I don't know. I guess I will." Harry answered. "I'm gonna go to sleep, wake me up when we get there please." Harry said.

            "We will angel." Draco said leaning down and planting a kiss on Harry's cheek.

Draco's P.O.V

            "I'm starting to think suggesting going to the trails was a bad idea." I spoke to Sirius as Harry slept.

            "Why do you say that?" He asked me.

            "Well I don't want Harry to relapse back into the emotional fit." I frowned. "I just want Harry to be alright."

            "He'll be alright Draco, he has you." He said and I smiled.

            "I really love him, I really do. I just- I just can't deal with his emotional breakdowns on my own. From what I heard, it was really bad." I said.

            "Well if it happens again, we'll get him help or medication."

            "He was put on medication but I don't think he's taking them." I frowned looking at the sleeping raven haired boy.