Chapter Twelve

Harry's P.O.V

"Because I love you." He admitted with tears in his eyes so I rubbed at my eyes and sniffled.

"What?" I asked my voice cracking. I wanted nothing more but to go away. He stepped closer and I flinched.

"I love you Harry, more than anything else in this world." He confessed and I just shook my head.

"But your father doesn't approve." I pointed out. He stepped closer and engulfed me in a hug. I collapsed into his chest and started crying.

"Harry you're not a piece of garbage and I am so sorry you had to hear that. I love you Harry and even my father won't get in the way of that." He told me as he rubbed my back and I hiccuped up a few times. I looked up at him and he wiped away a tear. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed him back.

"I love you too." I confessed and he looked at me hopefully.

"Really?"

"Really." I nodded and he smiled. He cupped my face and before I could react he gave me a lingering kiss. There was a knock at the door and Draco's mom walked in.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt," She spoke. "Harry, are you alright?" She asked and I nodded. "He won't be bothering you. We all talked to him."

"Everyone heard the conversation?" Draco asked.

"Oh well you guys weren't exactly quiet," His mother mentioned. "Anyway Harry, I apologize for my husband's behavior."

"It's alright, ma'am."

"Obviously it's not alright if you're up here crying." She defended and I looked down. I felt a hand on my chin and I flinched.

"Shh it's okay." Draco hushed. He kissed my cheek and I looked up.

"I mean it's alright ma'am, I'll be okay." I assured and she gave small smile.

"Well alright, we'll be eating shortly."

"Thanks mom, we'll be down in a few minutes." She smiled and closed the door. Draco turned to me.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" He asked so I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Please don't leave me." I pleaded.

"Never," He promised. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too." He kissed my cheek.

"Let's go downstairs."  He grabbed my hand and we made it down the stairs. Everyone noticed us as we walked into the dining room and greeted us with a smile. Everyone except his father who was looking at us disgustedly. Draco leaned into my ear and whispered "Ignore him." I nodded and he sat me near the end away from his father who was at the other end. He sat next to someone who I guess was his cousin.

"Drake, is this your boyfriend?" The girl asked. She had chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair. She seemed rather tiny in height despite her being seated. Draco smiled and nudged her with his shoulder.

"Yes, isn't he cute?" Draco asked causing me to blush.

"Yes very." She nodded. He turned to me and smiled. "Katie here is the first person I came out too."

"Oh that's cool," I said. "Why, if you don't me asking?"

"She's my favorite cousin and she's the most understanding out of all them." He explained.