Chapter Twenty-One

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF CHILD ABUSE

Draco's P.O.V

            "Draco." Someone whispered in my ear. I groaned and flipped around so I was facing Harry.

            "Go away Katie." I mumbled tiredly.

            "Draco it's already 11, you need to wake up." She stated so I opened my eyes and turned over. She was standing there and smirking. "What time did you two get home last night?"

            "Um 1 or 2 in the morning."

            "What were you doing?"

            "Well we went to dinner then went to the movie and then I showed him the school I used to go to."

            "And that was why you were out so late?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

            "We um kind of had sex on the football field." I admitted sheepishly. Her eyes widened and she dropped her jaw smirking.

            "You kinky bastard!" She shoved me playfully.

            "It was Harry's idea." I said and I felt him move behind me.

            "That it was." He mumbled getting a chuckle out of Katie. I turned to face him and he was smiling. "Good morning puppy."

            "Good morning kitten, how did you sleep?"

            "Well, how about you?"He asked.

            "It was great." I said kissing his nose. I sat up gently and brushed a hand through my hair. "Where's Tabi?" I asked.

            "She was taking a shower. I'm taking her to the ice rink today." She noted and I nodded.

            "That seems fun." I told her so she nodded.

            "Yes well now that you're awake, go get yourself something to eat," Katie ordered. "I'll see you guys later." She said and then left the room.

 "Draco?" Harry asked and I looked back at him.

            "Yes Harry?"

            "What are we doing today?"

            "Well what do you want to do?" I asked.

            "I don't know." He said.

            "We can... go to the zoo." I suggested and his eyes lit up.

            "The Zoo?!" He asked.

            "Have you ever been to the zoo?"

            "Once for my cousin's birthday. They only brought me because there was no babysitter and they didn't want to leave me alone in case I burned down the house." He said. "Can we go? Pease?" He asked pouting out his bottom lip.

            "Yes I think that would be fun."

            "Yay!" He smiled and put his lips on mine before  pulling away and giggling. "Thank you." He cheered and then put his lips to mine again. I kissed him back gratefully and put my hands in his hair. He pulled away and then nuzzled into my neck. "I love you Draco."

            "I love you more Harry." I said. "Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded.

            "Yes I am." He laughed. "But I have to pee."