No Foolin'

"Oh, I knew there'd be hell to pay

But that crossed my mind a little too late...

I knew what I was feelin'...but what was I thinkin'?."

= What Was I Thinkin', DIERKS BENTLEY

_________________________________

Oh my god...Kyle, stop...stop now.

The words were right there, in his mouth, but his clenched jaw was holding them back. His body burned with the need for satisfaction...for release. Kyle's strong hand massaging his aching crotch felt good. So fucking good.

Nate panted erratically, his chest heaving hard. His thoughts spun and ricocheted around inside his head as he chased them, trying to gather them and focus. But all he could feel, all he could zero in on was Kyle's mouth against his stomach, his hand between his thighs.

The hem of his shirt shoved further up his stomach as Kyle slowly worked his way up his trembling body. To both his relief and disappointment, Kyle's hand released his crotch and rubbed up over his hip then gripped his waist. The guy's hot mouth sought out Nate's left nipple as the shirt was pushed up over his chest.

"Fuck." Nate gasped hard when Kyle's teeth clamped lightly onto the bud. His sensitized body pressed up against Kyle of its own free will, wanting the guy, needing him.

Kyle's crotch was wedged against Nate's thigh and hard as granite. Whether or not Kyle was playing...he was as fucking turned on as Nate was. That realization only caused Nate's hunger for the man to skyrocket. He knew it was the liquor doing this to his friend, and come morning, once more sober, Kyle would be his one hundred percent straight self again. But right here, right now...

What the fuck are you thinking? A sudden, clear thought snapped through Nate's head. He couldn't allow Kyle to do this. The guy was drunk and at the mercy of Jack. This could ruin their friendship if Kyle remembered any of it in the morning. Nate was the responsible one, and whether he said so or not, Kyle depended on him to look out for him when he went wild.

A shuddered whimper slipped free as Kyle sucked hard at his nipple. Fuck, his mouth felt so good.

Kyle pressed his body down against Nate's. His hands were all over Nate's chest and stomach, caressing up his ribs.

"Kyle..." Nate gasped, his breath shaky. He pulled his hands from behind his head and grabbed Kyle's arms.

Warm, probing lips were suddenly on his throat, teeth nipping at his skin. Nate's chest hitched hard and he clenched his jaw to keep from screaming out in sheer pleasure. A mind shattering electric shock snapped through him when Kyle's body shifted and he shoved his hard crotch against Nate's, grinding ever so slightly.

Oh Fuck! Fuck!

His fingers dug into Kyle's arms, struggling to keep himself from grabbing the man's ass and pulling him harder against him.

"Kyle..." His voice shook badly as he tried to speak. "Stop...Kyle."

Kyle's hot breath puffed against his neck, his ear. "You're moving." He panted unsteadily. "You're gonna lose."

Hell yes, he was gonna lose – he was gonna lose a fucking load in his jeans if Kyle didn't get off him.

"This..." Nate swallowed tightly as he squeezed Kyle's arms harder, desperately. "This isn't funny anymore, Kyle...knock it off."

Kyle nipped at his earlobe, causing Nate to choke on another whimper. "I wasn't trying to be funny." Kyle's tongue slithered all around and inside Nate's ear.