Chapter 13

Chapter 13

ALEX

AJ chuckled hearing Nate's words, "May be you can. Why don't you ask him?"

I punched AJ, "Stop encouraging him," I scolded.

"Why not? Anyway, he is....." I punched AJ again and giving him a death glare making him stopped.

"Don't you dare say anything," I warned him and then pulled Nate to walked along with me up the stairs, "Come on, Nate. Let go and clean up."

Nate cast a looked at AJ who was grinning widely and when he saw me still giving him a deathly glare, AJ immediately stopped grinning. "I won't say anything," he said and pretend to zipped his lips. I rolled my eyes at him before continued climbing up the stairs towards Nate's room.

Nate kept chattering away about what he did with Skye, while I cleaned him up and changed him into his pajama.

"Where did you go?" I asked as I button-up his pajama.

"First we went to Aunt Nessa's place. I have new friends there, Josh and Jen," Nate explained. "They are very nice people. They let me play with their toys," he smiled before continued, "After lunch we when to see Grandpa George and Grandma Edna."

I gasped, "Grandpa George and Grandma Edna? You mean he took you to see his parents too and you called them Grandpa and Grandma?"

Nate smiled and nodded, "Yes, they asked me to call them that. Is it ok, mommy?" he concernedly asked.

I bit my lips. I was shock to know that Skye took Nate to meet his parents. I bet that one look at Nate they must have suspected about Nate. Did Skye told them about Nate? I wonder what they say.

I remained quiet while Nate continued chattering, "They all are nice people mummy," he smiled and then ran over to pick his bag and put it on the bed, "They give me this," he showed me as he took out the toys from his bag.

"There're so many toys," I complained, "You don't need so many."

"I didn't want it but they asked me to take it," explained Nate while giving me an apology look.

I smiled at him instead, "It's ok. I'm not angry with you," I explained, "You can keep the toys as long as you promised to keep them in place after you finish playing with them."

Nate smiled, "I promised I will mommy."

"So where else did you go?" I asked him and I combed his hair while he's playing with the toys he took out from his bag.

"We went to eat ice-cream and the park. Jen and Josh also with us. We played hide and seek, police and thief and lots more games. It was so much fun. Both Jen and Josh have bicycles. and they both are very good riding it. They let me try and Skye teach me how to ride it. I love riding the bicycle mommy. I wish I have one," he smiled dreamily.

I smiled back at him, "I'll buy it for you, if you want," I told him.

"Really? Yay," he jumped happily, "I can ask Skye to teach me and then I can ride to the park with him, Josh and Jen."

"What about me?" I pretended to sulk.

Nate laughed, "You can join us if you want, mommy. I'm very sure Skye won't mind."

"Yeah, I'm sure he won't," I laughed with him. "Alright now, keep those toys, it time for bed."

Nate always have been an obedient son, he did what being told without any complains. After keeping his toys aside, he knee down beside his bed saying his prayers as usual.