Chapter 1

A/N : Thanks to PURLEXIA2 for trusting in me to write this story.....

Edited by : SophieAzoury

***********

Chapter 1

Alexis

"Plane, plane," jumped my two years old son, Nate, up and down from his seat. This the first time he's taking a plane, that's why he became excited. My grandma who was seating on the other seat just laughed at his behavior.

"Yes, baby," I nodded my head and pulled him down on and place him nicely on his seat, "We're on a plane and you have to behave. If not, they will ask you to get out." I warned him. He immediately sat quietly on his seat and looking at the stewardess with caution.

"What a good boy," praised the stewardess as she passed by our seat, "Because you behave I have some sweets for you," she said as she forward her basket full of sweets in front of my son's face. His face lit up as he saw the sweet and immediately puts his both is hand into the basket and grabbed two handfuls of sweets. The stewardess just cast a sweet smile at him before getting up. "Have you travels with kids before?" she asked me.

"No," I shook my head, "This the first time," I admitted.

"No problem, I shall teach you the safety precautions later," she all smiled.

"Thanks," I smiled back at her.

The plane finally took off as schedule and after a few hours later, Nate fell asleep. Luckily the place was not full and the seat besides me was empty. Grandma sat on the other row of the seat. I let Nate sleep on the two seats while I sat on the third seat.

I tried to fall a sleep too but find it difficult. My mind kept on playing back the memories of the place I was going to. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I was excited that I was going to meet my family and friends again after three years living abroad but at the same time nervous about them finding out about Nate, especially him.

Who's him? He is Skylar Mc Cole, the school jock, AJ's (AJ's my twin brother) best friend and the father of my son. Yeah, he's the father of my son but he doesn't know it. I managed to keep it away from him for three years. Now with me coming home, he sure will found out about Nate which I really hope he won't.

No one knew about Nate except AJ and my family. We were very close and I could never hide anything from him. I am coming back home because of him. He's getting married to one of my best friend, Rika. I was the one who match-make them.

I smiled thinking about the word match-make. I was the match-maker in school. Who would expected a tomboy like me will be a match-maker. I love to match-make people whom I think a suitable for each other. Yeah, they called me "Cupid" in school.

BUT, my heart broke, when Skylar asked me to match-mate him with my other best friend, Jessica or Jess as we called her. How could I not be heart broken, when all this while I have a huge crush on Skylar? No one knew about my feeling not even AJ. This is the only thing I managed to keep from him.

Skylar Mc Cole or Skye, as friends used to call him was the school jock, our basketball captain and I repeat my brother, AJ's best friend. He was the good looking guy which was every girl's dreaming to be with, including me. He was 6'5" tall, deep blue eyes and dark brown hair and a cleft on his chin. God, he looked like a Greek God most of the time.

He's the same age as me. We both are 21 now. We were both seniors when he asked me to match-make him with Jess.

I'm not surprise that he fell for Jess. Who wouldn't? She was the most beautiful girl in school with long brunette hair. If Skye looked like a Greek God, she looks like a Greek Goddess. Yeah, they were like mates make in heaven.