Chapter Seven

I never would have thought that Jungkook would be the second death.

The Golden Maknae seemed so strong and stable. Sure, he was the youngest out of all of us, but he had the characteristics of the child in an anime that had the determination to save the world. He was the perhaps strongest mentally, and he was one of the least emotional members. He was tough, to say the least.

After Jimin's funeral, Jungkook had become angry and bitter. To him, it was the company that killed him, it was the anti-fans. All they did was make Jimin's lack of confidence worse.

He wasn't wrong.

But Jungkook had always been a determined, strong headed boy. He was firm in whatever he believed in. And he believed that BigHit had helped kill Jimin.

We all shunned Jimin's ex-girlfriend. We all knew she was a vital part of Jimin's downfall, but that wasn't enough for Jungkook. He'd already stopped interacting with fans on social networking, but now he was pissed at the company.

He would refuse to talk to the employees, completely ignore our manager, and throw tantrums whenever someone from the company tried to tell him what to do. The stylist noonas didn't stand a chance. In his spare time, he wouldn't talk, but he would just sulk. Bangtan as a whole completely changed after Jimin's death, but we were mourning and depressed. Jungkook became cold and angsty, and the golden maknae wasn't so golden anymore.

Of course, this made the company crack down on him like they did with Jimin. Jimin, the main sex appeal and charming member of the group, was gone, and the little maknae that the little fangirls swooned over was getting difficult, so of course they freaked.

They told him to be a little more charismatic and a little less stubborn. They tried to get him to apologize to the fans for not being active on social networking, but Jungkook wouldn't have it. The day BigHit did that was the night he came home storming, slamming doors and locking himself up. He felt misunderstood, and he would barely even talk to us. Jungkook started taking walks at night that progressively became longer and longer.

No one in Bangtan would've guessed that he would run away.