Chapter 13

Leo's POV 

 ~Two Months Later~ 

 Vic walked out back behind his house with me after band practice. 

 "What's up Vic?" 

 "Well, the guys and I have decided we want to do a small tour up and down the west coast," he said, rubbing the back of his neck. 

 "Oh my God! Vic that's amazing!" I exclaimed. I couldn't be more proud of him. "Wait... when do you leave?" 

 "That's the thing, we leave next week." 

 "Oh..." I said, turning my head so he wouldn't see the tears forming in my eyes. 

 "Leo..." he said, cupping my cheeks and turning me to face him. 

"I'm never going to stop loving you, no matter where we go or for how long." 

 Too soon, we were standing in his driveway, a van and trailer loaded and ready to go. Vic was standing in front of me. 

 "Don't leave..." "

Lee, I'm going to be back before you know it." 

 "Just, promise me you won't forget about me." 

 "I could never forget about someone as perfect as you," he said, his lips meeting mine for a passionate kiss. 

 "We gotta go Vic!" Mike yelled from the van. 

 "You better go," I said. 

 "I love you," he said, placing a final kiss on my forehead. 

 "I love you too."

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 It had been almost two months. Vic had called and told me they had been picked up as a supporting group for another small tour, he promised he'd be back before school started again. 

 There was a knock at my dorm room door, Sammie probably forget her key again. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. 

"Surprise," he said, holding out the bouquet of roses. I threw my arms around his neck. 

 "I missed you," I whispered. 

 "I missed you too," he replied, pulling away. 

"Come in," I said, moving out of the way. 

"How was tour?" I asked, putting the roses in a container of water. 

 "It was amazing!" For the next hour and a half we just talked and watched the sunset through my dorm window. 

 "Who is this?" Sammie asked, walking in the room. 

 "Sammie this is Vic, Vic this is Sammie, my roommate." 

 "Nice to meet you," he said, holding out his hand. 

 "So you're the one and only Vic Fuentes!" she exclaimed. "You weren't lying when you said he was hot!" she said, eyeing him up and down. 

 "Sammie!" 

 "You said I was hot?" he asked, raising his eyebrows, a smirk appearing on his face. 

 "What?" she asked. "It's the truth!" 

 "SAMMIE!" 

 "Okay, okay, I was coming to tell you Lex, Brandon, and I were going out, but you seem to have your hands full," she said, raising her eyebrows suggestively. 

 "Sammie out! Tell the guys I'll go out with you guys later!" I said, pushing her out the door, slamming it behind her. 

 "I'm so sorry," I said, putting my head in my hands. 

 "Is she always like that?" I nodded my head yes. We talked a little longer before we both fell asleep. 

Soon enough Pierce the Veil had recorded their debut album, 'A Flair For The Dramatic'. Their fan base grew exponentially and soon enough they were touring and writing again. 

 Vic and I constantly talked in the beginning, but our calls or letters became few and far between until they were non existent.  

A/N:

One more chapter left then this book is over. I'm so sad this book is over. Also, the picture is of Sammie.