Chapter 14

A/N: The picture is Sloan

"Hey this is Vic, I can't get to the phone right now, but I promise I'll get back to you some day. Leave a message." *BEEP*

"Hey Vic! It's Leo, just curious how tour is. I miss you. Call me when you get a chance. Love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please come out with us!" Sloan begged.

"What if he calls?"

"Honey, he hasn't called in two month-"

"He's probably been busy, the fans, the interviews?" I replied.

"One night Lee, you're always here, in this small apartment. If he hasn't called any other night, what's going to make tonight so special? Brandon, Alex, Sammie and I are all worried about you. You stay in this apartment when you're not in class and you never go out."

"I don't want to miss a call. I know he's touring, but I don't know where he is."

"Leo, please, it's killing us to see you like this. You never smile like you used to and you always seem so tired and depressed," Sloan begged.

"Maybe next weekend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leo, it's been weeks since you've been out, come with us!" Sammie begged.

"I have to study," I mumbled. It was like this every week, some party or event I was invited to, followed by some excuse of why I couldn't go.

Sophomore year had finally passed and I couldn't wait to go home, or the closest thing I have to home, the Fuentes' house. I pulled down that familiar street in my black, beat up, Ford. I pulled up to the house and there was a sign in the front yard, with a giant 'SOLD' sticker on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're sorry; you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and try your call again."

"Dammit Vic!" His parents have moved and he has changed his number. What am I supposed to do now?

It had been almost year. Vic had called me a few times before the second semester started, but after that the calls stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I typed 'Pierce the veil' into the search bar. He hadn't contacted me in a long time, but I just need to hear his voice. He had changed, his hair was longer, his nose was pierced, and he was working out. Both Mike and Tony had gotten piercings and Tony, Jaime, and Mike all had tattoos. I watched interview after interview, my mind filling with memories of his bright laughter and brilliant smile.

"So Vic, you got your eye on anyone?" The interviewer asked. I couldn't wait for him to say my name, but what he said next shattered me.

"Nope, living the single life!" My greatest fear had come true.

Victor Vincent Fuentes had forgotten about me.

END

A/N: I'm so sad to see this story go, I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoyed reading it!