SkyLox

*I Take Requests :)

Sky's P.O.V

Christmas was coming soon. I sighed, and watched the snow fall out the window. I didn't know what to get Ty. I love him so much, that I don't know what the perfect gift was. All I wanted to give him, was a kiss. Should I? What if he doesn't love me back? My head buzzed, as I ruffled my hair. Maybe I should hint out that I love him...I know! I quickly sprinted over to my indoor garden and gazed at all the flowers. His favourite color was blue, so I picked up a blue flower.

"I hope he likes this one." I whispered to myself. I walked into the kitchen, to also bake him so cookies. I spotted Rascal at the corner of my eye, sniffing the flower.

"No!" I yipped, snatching the flower away. Rascal just stood there and went back to his bed. I chuckled and began to make the cookies.

******

Christmas day arrived, and me, Jerome, Ian (Ssundee) partied at Ty's house. I shivered in, and slowly knocked on Ty's door. The doorknob shook, as my heart jumped.

"Hey Sky!" He squeaked. I blushed, as he let me in.

"Hi Ty!"

I walked in, to see my other friends on the couch, eating some pie. I sat down.

"Present time!" Jerome chirped. I sighed nervously, and gave my present boxes to everyone but Ty. I gave Ty's box, with the cookies in it. I was holding the flower behind me. I gave a long deep breath.

"Ty...I also have this." He looked at me, as I handed him the flower. His eyes went wide, as I kept shaking on the couch. I heard my friends squeal. I blushed, as Ty smiled.

"And this was my gift." He said, crashing his lips onto mine. Fireworks sparked inside me, as I looked into his eyes, kissing him back.

"So, you love me back?" I mumbled.

"I always did." He whispered.