Mosss

Yes, this idea is......and idea...

Ross's P.O.V

"Stubby!"

"Coward!"

"Bitch!"

The bullies kicked me around, throwing rocks too. It hurt a lot...but...I'm used to it I guess...In this orphanage, I get bullied a lot. I am a teenager, but I am one of the smaller ones. One guy raked a pen across my arm from the lobby desk.

I whimpered in pain, blood lacing from my arm. I winced, and tried to scrabble away, but they kept dragging me down, (NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWN, DUDU DUDU! NOBODY NOBDY! sry, u heard nothing)

I just want to have a friend. Or at least get adopted! Please...anyone! 

"Hey! You too! Stop it!" An unkown voice shrilled. I looked up from the dusty stone floor to see a guy, that was maybe my age, but a bit taller with ginger hair and hazel eyes.

"Leave him alone!" The bullies just snickered, but when Max busted a punch at the middle bully, the others had a fearful look on their face and fled. I lay on the ground, quivering.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I blushed. He was...so...handsome...

"Yes, thank you." I gasped, taking his hand. He held me up, as I held onto his hand to my chest, and gazed into his eyes. I quickly dropped his hand.

"Hehe." I laughed sheepishly. He smiled.

"I'm Max. Who are you?"

"I'm Ross! Thanks for saving me. Wanna be friends?" 'Or more?'I wanted to add, but I was too shy. He escorted me to his room, and treated my wounds.

"I hope we'll get adopted soon. Together." Max murmured softly. I felt my face to red.

"Yeah me too!"  

"Yeah...I love you too much to let you go." I was hopeful at first, but he loved me in which way. You may think that this too fast, but I've seen him around, and he's seen me. Maybe to shy to talk. 

"I love you too..." I whispered, voice shaking. I hope he loved me in the gay way. After he put on some ointment, he got up, and brushed my hands out of the way, and leaned in for a kiss. I smiled. This is it. I leaned in, and out lips locked together, like putting two puzzle pieces together.

"I love you. I'm...gay." He said, seeming scared. I wraped my arms around his neck.

"I'm gay too. And I love you."

Sorry if it seemed fast. I gotta go soon, and I don't want you guys too wait. Love ya guys too much :) I'll update soon :3

-Ice♥