SkyMU

Jason's P.O.V

Yes! I finally got 1st for tickets to Sky's concert! I love his songs! And him! ♥ I sat down, as Sky was revealed behind the curtains. I blushed, as he began to play his electric guitar. The fan girls were screaming, as I felt jealous.

Everyone loved him.

He sang his song "New World." I loved that song! When he finished the encore song, as the curtains closed. It was over. I really wish I could meet him and kiss him. Huh, impossible! ( ;) )

Sky's P.O.V

I smiled to myself. That was such a fun concert. One boy caught my eyes. He looked so sexy...Everyone knows I'm gay, but the girls want me. I walked around the building, looking for that guy. Finally I saw him alone in the corner, writing in a diary...I walked up to him.

Jason's P.O.V

I really wish I can meet Sky. One day I will.

-JASON

I finished writing in my diary and closed it. Suddenly, a man came up to me. I looked up and it was...SKY!? WTF? I rubbed my eyes, my heart racing.

"Are you...? He nodded.

"Sky? Yes." I started to fangirl.

"I love you...er songs!" Phew, that was close. He whispered in my ear.

"Come with me for a sec." OMG!!!! SKY WANTS TO TALK TO ME!? I followed him, until we went backstage. I wanted to kiss him soooooo bad. He smiled, making me blush.

"So, um. You caught my eye." I blushed.

"Me too." I joked. He laughed, then sighed.

"I think I love you...I'm sorry! It's so soon...I-" I cut him off my kissing his lips. He quickly kissed back, as he blushed.

"You...like love love me? Like not like love but-" I hugged him.

"Yes. I love you. Will you be my boyfriend?" He smiled.

"Of course!" He kissed my forehead. Ohh! I'm going to get haters by the fan girls, but be famous! Best life ever!

Sorry if it was bad :( I'll update soon

-Ice♥