Mito (Mitch x Seto)

WARNING: RANDOM SHIP I MADE UP. X3

Seto's P.O.V

FRIDAY! YASSSS! AND...IT'S THE DANCE! DOUBLE YASSS! But...Will Mitch reject me to the dance? I sighed, as I gave in the fee for the dance.

"You may go in." The lady at the desk says. I smiled and walked in. Wow! So many laser lights! I ambled in, as my friend, Husky was in their.

"How ya gonna ask out!?" He coaxed. "Jess, Jenna, Tiffany!?" Ugh, he was naming all girls. I wish I could tell him I was gay. But, it might ruin out friendship...

"Nope." I answered, shuffling my feet. "It's...It's..."

"You okay, man? You can tell me anything." Husky was such a good friend...

"Okay, I like...Mitch." I shut my eyes, but I heard him squealing.

"Cute!" I blushed.

"And you?" I asked, with a smirk. He face flushed red.

"Um, Ah...okay, okay, Jess." I squealed.

"You'll be the perfect two!" He blushed, and went over to her. Well, I guess I should find Mitch now. I walked around, as I spotted Mitch, talking to Jerome. I saw them hug, as tears foamed in my eyes. I ran off from the gym (where they dance). I felt his gaze burn onto me.

I ran into he bathroom, and sobbed in my legs. I heard someone open the door.

"Seto?" It was Mitch.

"What!?" I snapped, voice cracking.

"What's wrong?" He grilled, opening the door stall. Tears leaked from my eyes.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY!? BUT YOU LOVE JEROME!" He shook his head.

"No, I love you. He hugged me."

"You, love me?" I whispered. He smiled and kissed on my lips. I kissed back.

"Of course, you're so cute."

"Love you too babe."

THANKS FOR READING! ♥ See you in the next chapter :3

-Ice♥