Bashdil40

Bashur's P.O.V

I waited for Bodil, my friend at the tree, where we always meet after school. Well, I wish he was my boyfriend...but I don't think he's gay...I just think he looks so beautiful, and he's so kind. He knows what I've been through in life, and he helps me.

"Hey Bash!" His beautiful voice spoke. I turned around, to see him grinning and waving. I smiled, and poked his chest playfully.

"Why are you late? Detention again?" He shook his head.

"No, my locker was messy, so I cleaned it up." I nodded, understanding. I was about to sugest to walk home, like we always do, but then he asked me,

"Do you want to go to Tim Hortons, and hang out, and grab a coffee?" He asked me!? I could think of this like a date! I blushed, a dark crimson color.

"Yes! That would be fun!" He beckoned me over to follow him, so I did. 

                                                                                             *****

"We're here!" He exclaimed. I licked my lips, the scene of timbits filling up in my nose. When we walked in, I looked in the restaurant in horror. It was the three bullies... I began trembling in fear, as they smirked.

"Look! It's the little brat!" They shouted, storming towards me. Before Bodil could react to anything, the middle on, kicked my sides. Pain zapped in my sides, as another one punched my cheek, blooding trickling down my face.

"Hey! Let him go!" Bodil snarled, punching the middle one, VERY hard, I could hear a bone crack. I felt very squeamish. Wait...Bodil...saving me?

"Leave Bashur alone!" He commanded, kicking the other bully, as he hit the Tim Hortans window. I looked around. Good...nobody was here, but the cashier who wasn't at the front desk. The bullies, whimpered, as Bodil smirked in victory. They fan fled out of the door.

He leaned down, and kissed me on the cheek, leaving me in awe. Bodil...kissed me! Oh my gosh. Don't wake me up...Please. I kissed his hand, as I took it. He helped me up, leaving me there, blushing.

"You love me back?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Yes...My love. Now come on! Let's get some doughnuts!"

Haha! I want some doughnuts now!! :3- Anyways, I take request and I'll update soon :3

-Ice♥