SkyOwner (Sky x House_Owner)

Ross' P.O.V

I scrolled down in the comments, hate flooding in it. I clenched my fist, as I kept reading them. The comments are all saying:

You suck,no one cares about you.

Sky needs to go back to paying with all the Teamcrafted members

Die in a hole.

I tried to ignore the mean comments. I was looking for nice comments, but none. Just hate and spam. I had enough, and closed my computer for the night. I sobbed quietly under my arms. Don't call me a crybaby, okay!?

"Ross?" My eyes snapped open, as Sky walked in the room. I swiftly wiped away my tears and looked at him.

"Why are you up so late?"

"Ah...I can't sleep." I lied. My eyes went all puffy.

"Were you crying?" He asked. I blushed. Not the question, but his face. It was cute.

"Y-yeah." I didn't want to lie to him this time. I explained to him about the comments. He hugged me, as I blushed.

"It's okay. That's how media is." I whimpered.

"Well, maybe you should make up something funny that the audience would like." I thought for a moment, and I knew what it was.

"Okay, tomorrow morning, I'll say it!"

*****

"Hey guys, welcome to another Do Not Laugh video! We're joining her by, Ross, Barney and Jin!"

"This is going to be Rossome!" I yelled. Everyone laughed, as I felt proud. I know this won't really help the comment problem, but maybe some people will find it funny.

(After Recording) I went to see Sky, and I hugged him. His head jerked up, as I hugged tigther.

"Thanks for giving me the rossome idea!" He grinned.

"Actually you made it up." I blushed, and leaned in. He seemed shocked, but leaned in.

We kissed.

Thanks for reading, I take request! :D