MORE REDNEY

I ship it like Fedex! (Go watch their ductape vidoe on their new challenge channel, I changed it up a bit though :))

Barney's P.O.V

While Ross was duct taping Max to the chair, I kept gazing into Red's eyes. I was sitting right next to him, so I how could I not!?

"Ow! My arm hair!" Max. complained. Ross chuckled, and kept tying his arm to the chair. Argggh... my arms is hurting. 

"OW!" Max snapped again.

"Shut up." Ross retorted, jokingness seeping into his voice. He began to tie his legs to the chair, the horrid stench of ductape flaring in my nostrils. 

"Ewwwwwwwwwww!" Red whined, in a baby like voice. "I'm borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred." He added. Ross shook his head with disappointing, and ductaped his mouth shut.

"MMMMF!" He yelled. I laughed.

"Haha. Dirt, you can't talk now. You can't do yours job!" I mocked. He gave me a funny glare, but he bumped the ductape above his lip.

"HA! I can't talk now bitches!" He jeered. Ross finished ductaping Max, who was squirming around.

"I'm not comfortable!" Max fussed.

"My pants are tight!" I added.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ross screamed. "Maybe I should knock out the victim first." He muttered. Max flinched,

"That got dark..." He murmured, trailing. My eyes widened, with fake fear. Ross seemed to be annoyed with Red, then ductaped around his beard, then wrote "Nerd."

"HA HA!" I screamed. I felt Ross pat my shoulder,

"Don't be laughin'" He warned. I stiffened , giggling. He placed ductape on my frorehead. The sharpie tickled my forehead, as I tried to look up.

"What did he write?" I coaxed, struggling to look up. Max bursted out into laughter.

"Not dirt!" He replied. I gasped,

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" The three of them, and Scott were laughing so hard.

"Uhm, hey Barney...Could you help get the ductape off my beard?" He asked. A small blush painted on my face, then nodded,

"Okay, dirt." I pushed the chair towards him, and placed my teeth on the tape. I pulled the tape, and revealing his soft cheek. I knew it my chance! I quickly stole a kiss, and planted my lips on his, then pulled away. I looked around, and no one noticed. Not even Red! 

"Silly Red..." I muttered under my breath.

"Huh?" He asked. I blushed,

"N-nothing!"

                                                                                    **(After Recording)**

Corey's P.O.V (Or is it Cory? Idk)

Oh cool. The guys did the ductape challenge. Ugh...Wow poor Max...his arms looked all red after the video. I yawned, and put my headphones on. 

After some minutes of editing, and cutting out some parts, I swear my heart stopped beating for 5 seconds. Wait...What did Barney just fucking do? I backed up the video, to see him ripping off tape off of Red's face....And...DID HE KISS HIM. 

I'M DONE. MY DREAM COME TRUE.

I took off my headphones, took off my shirt, ductaped my nipples, and ran around the offices.

"REDNEY! FUCK YEAH!"

I don't know what I am doing...I think that Corey the fanboy is a thing for me now XD Thanks for reading, and I'll update soon ;3

-Ice♥