Chapter 3:Gerard is like Carrie but without the telekenisis thing.

English was probably one of the only classes Gerard enjoyed besides Art.  As nerdy as it sounded, he loved to read books. His favorites were dark, horror novels and fantasy.  He also had Ray and Frank in his class but due to it being the first week of school, everyone was sitting alphabetically and Gerard, like his last name, was way in the back.  At least he was far away from the morons and could actually concentrate in class especially since the teacher just announced the first topic and Gerard was very excited.

Mr. Urie, the English teacher, was a young man barely a decade older than the seniors in the school which kind of made him the cool teacher. He wore hipster glasses and even Gerard can agree with Frank that Mr. Urie was a very good looking teacher but of course unlike Frank, Gerard wasn't gay so no homo or anything.  Of course being a young, hip teacher,  he always gave these cool assignments and topics and to Gerard and Ray's luck, the first one was about the concept of revenge.

"So, Carrie." Mr. Urie started the lesson, flipping the book in his hand. "A teenage girl bullied to the point where she barbeques the whole school with her telekinesis." He took a long sip from mug which contained milk. Nobody really knew why he just drank milk."As most of you already probably guessed from the very obvious word written in the board, our first topic we will be viewing is the concept of revenge. We'll start off by reading Carrie and probably move on to some movies to review such as the Heathers." Mr. Urie grabbed some books in a basket and started passing them out.

Of course being a Stephen King reader, Gerard has already read Carrie several times but if he has to read it again and learn about revenge, he didn't mind. He can totally relate to Carrie about picked on for being different and wanting to get back at people. He was basically Carrie but without the telekinesis thing and of course, as much as he hated most of the entire student body he wouldn't go to the extreme of  killing them. Though Gerard would love to throw a bunch of pig blood on them but he guessed Frank wouldn't be on board with that plan.

Speaking of plans, they still haven't formed one. Their meeting yesterday turned more into them playing an intense game of Mario Kart Wii and pretzel munching hang out. Mikey even joined in, instantly liking Frank which is a surprise since Mikey wasn't the most social of people. Gerard needed to figure the right moment to strike. It wouldn't be some sort of giant thing right away. No, he was saving that for a grand finale. He figured he should make a list of things he wants to do this year to make it easier. He grabbed his sketchbook and started writing while pretending to read the class book.

#1 ...

He kept pressing his ink pen on the paper, unable to write. Maybe trying to make a list wasn't that easy. Gerard tapped his pen against his desk, not caring if he was bothering people trying to read and received several dirty looks. His eyes scanned around the classroom. Ray was intensely reading and Frank was more interested in styling his fringe than the book.  He glanced over at the group of jocks in the back. He recognized all of them.  They are the main group that constantly picked on Gerard.  They think they look so cool in their varsity jackets  and expensive hair products. Just because they were rich and on a sports team, they thought they rule the school. Their fancy sports locker room is probably some sort of mini kingdom.

Locker room. A light bulb went up in Gerard's head. That's it. They needed to get in from the inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey was waiting for an excuse to leave the cafeteria table.  He was sitting with Pete and his band friends, Joe with the fro that rivaled Ray's, Andy a teenager with a beard and Patrick who wore a fedora. It's not like Mikey disliked them or anything. Andy and Joe were really cool and no one could hate Patrick because, well, he's Patrick.  Mikey just felt awkward to be there.