o n e

Summer's POV:

"Mom!?" I called to my mom from upstairs.
"Yes sweetie?"
"I'm ready to go."
"Ok. I'll be ready in a few."
"OK"

About a month ago, my mother got a new job halfway across the country at the new law firm in New York. I was really upset to leave my friends, Mary and Landry and my boyfriend, Thomas, who I loved so much. We broke up on understanding terms. We were going to have a long distance relationship but friends have told us it was too hard so we decided to see other people. I am not happy about it, but it is the best thing for the both of us.

I decided to text Thomas to see how he was doing since this is his and I's first day of school. We both decided to be friends since we couldn't be a couple anymore.

Summer and Thomas' texts:

Summer: Hey T. How are you?
Thomas: Hey. I am doing good. I am so not ready for school yet lol
Summer: Haha. I am so not ready either. I do not want to be here without you, Mary, and Landry :(
Thomas: I don't want to go to school to not see you at my locker every morning.
Summer: awe. Me either. I wish you were here.
Thomas: I wish you were here. <3
Summer: Oh sorry I have to go. I'll call you later ok?
Thomas: Ok. Bye.
Summer: Bye.

Summer's POV:

I was so sad to finish that, short but sweet, conversation because I miss him so badly.
As I was heading to school, I saw my old friend Christie.

"OMG mom!" I screamed in excitement.
"What?!"
"That's Christie!!" Christie left New Mexico three years before I did. I missed her so badly, I was so excited to see her.
"Ok mom, I'm going to get out now. Bye love you."
"Bye sweetie. I'll pick you up at 4."
"OK."

As I got out the car and got my bag I heard Christie yell
"OMG! SUMMER IS THAT YOU?!"
I ran to her and hugged her so tightly!
"OMG! I am so excited to see you!" Christie screamed.
"Me, too! I can't believe you are here!" I yelled back.
We walked to school and talked about everything and I told her about Thomas and I.
"Oh Tessa," she said in her upset voice.
"It's fine. I'm fine." I replied.

Right when we walked to school, we walked to our lockers. Luckily hers was right next to mine, since both of our last names start with W. Summer Williams and Christie Whittington.
Then I felt a nudge on my shoulder and Christie showed me this guy walking down the hall in his leather jacket and jeans. I gasped when I saw him. He was the cutest guy I have ever seen.

"Christie.. Christie." I stuttered out.
"Yes." She replied.
"W-Who is that?"
"Oh he is Jacob Hawthorne. By far the cutest guy at this school."
"Well duh." I reply in a sarcastic tone.
"He is also an A+ student and is super nice. Whoever he has a crush on or ever dates him, is seriously lucky and on her way to popularity."

We just laughed at that remark and walked to class.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What do y'all think so far? I think it's good! Leave comments if you think something should be different or something! Thanks! Love y'all lots💜

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••What do y'all think so far? I think it's good! Leave comments if you think something should be different or something! Thanks! Love y'all lots💜

What I imagine Summer to kinda look like.

What I imagine Jacob to kinda look like.