s i x

Summer's POV:

It is 6:15, so I still had 45 minutes until my date with Jacob.  I am so so excited!

I put on some light makeup, some mascara, a little bit of concealer for my few pimples, and some bronzer. 

For my outfit, I am wearing one of my nicer pairs of blue jean shorts with white pockets coming from the bottom, my nice white tank top, my brown sandals, and my white kendra scott necklace.

I decided to curl my hair a little on the ends and put it into some hair up and some hair down.

It is 6:50 now and I hear a knock at my door.  I open it and Jacob is standing there with a bouquet of roses.  He is so sweet.

I think it is so weird because we are total strangers, but it feels like I've known him for forever.

"Hey beautiful," Jacob said to me, and he looked up at me with his big blue eyes and I melt on the inside.

"Hey Jacob," I say as I start to blush.

"These are for you," he handed me the roses.

"Aww!  These are so pretty!  Come in Jacob, I'll go put these in some water."

Jacob walked into my house and sat by the island in the kitchen.

"So are you excited for the movie?" I asked him to break the silence.  I was putting the flowers in the water, so my back was to him, but I could feel his eyes on me and it sent shivers down my spine.

I did not hear a reply, but the next thing I know, he has his arms around my waist.  I gasp.  I turn my head to look at him and I look into his eyes.  It is so easy to get lost in those eyes. 

I quickly turn my head back around to the sink to turn off the water so I don't over-water the flowers.  Jacob rests his chin on my shoulder and we just sit there for a minute.  I then break from his embrace to put the flowers on the island in the kitchen.

"Are you ready to go?"  Jacob asked.

"Yep!"

I grab my purse and we head out the door.  He opens the door on the passenger side to let me in first, then he goes around and gets in the drivers seat.  Jacob has a really nice car I noticed, but I didn't mention it.

The car ride to the theater is quiet, but he starts to play some music.  

"I love these songs! I know them by heart!" 

I started singing all the songs and Jacob started laughing and I started laughing.

We finally got to the movie theater, Jacob had already bought the tickets online so we went straight to the counter to get popcorn and drinks.  We decided to share a large popcorn and we got some Sweetart Straws and a large coke to split.

When we got into the theater, I noticed that no one else was in it.  This was a very popular movie and it had just come out, so I was kind of skeptical.  I let it go though and didn't ask.

The movie was really scary.  I hid behind Jacob's shoulder most of the time and he just laughed.  How could he watch this movie and not be effected?!

Jacob's POV:

Summer is so cute.  She gets scared so easily and it is so cute when her eyes get wide.  Those gorgeous Green eyes.

In the car, she was so funny.  I love how she knew all the words to my songs.

I could tell that she realized that no one else was in the theater, I wonder if she will ask me about it later.

I am planning on telling her about my life when we get back to her house after the movie.  I wonder how she will take the news.  I don't want her to treat me differently so I am skeptical of telling her, but I know I will have to sooner or later, so might as well just tell her.

Summer's POV:

I am having so much fun with Jacob, this is one of the best dates I've been on in a while.

I start to think about Thomas, but I quickly push those thoughts aside, I am with Jacob right now, I should not be thinking about Thomas.

After the movie, Jacob and I got back into his car and we headed back to my house.  The beginning of the car ride was quiet but I quickly broke the silence.

"Hey so why was the theater empty?  Or was it just coincidence?"

"I bought all the tickets in the theater so we would be alone," Jacob replied.

How does he have that kind of money?  I ask myself in my head.

We soon arrive at my house and he walks me to my door.  I start to take out my house key from my purse but he takes both of my hands before I finish.

He just looks at me.  I take one of my hands and run it through his hair and stop around his neck area and raise my other hand and rest them both there.  I just stare at his eyes for a few seconds.  Then, he leans in and kissed me.  This amazing feeling surges through my body.  I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. 

After a minute or so, we let go and I open the door to my house.

"Goodnight beautiful," Jacob said to me smiling.

"Goodnight Jacob," I said back, and closed the door.

Author's Note:

This has to be one of my favorite parts in this story (1,102 words).  I loved writing this part.  Jacob is so cute!!

Who do y'all like better SO FAR?  Summer and Jacob or Summer and Thomas ?

Love y'all <3

Enjoy :)