e i g h t

When I woke up the next day, I realized that I never replied to Jacob's text.

I quickly reply back to him with

Hey!  Sorry forgot to reply (fell asleep lol), but i would love to go with you again sometime! :)

Jacob replied back quickly with,

Well... it is 11:30 right now.  How about I pick you up in an hour and we can go do something.  How does that sound?

Amazing!  I reply.

Great.  See you later ;)

I can't believe I am going on another date with Jacob.  He is so sweet, cute, charming, smart, should I go on?

After he replied, I quickly jumped off my bed and ran to get ready.  I bushed my teeth and washed my face.  Then I got a text from Jacob that said that we aren't doing anything fancy, may even just stay home, so I just put on my black Adida's sweatshirt, black leggings, and my maroon Nike shoes on.

Then I put my hair up in a high ponytail, leaving some hairs hanging in the front, and go to my vanity to put on some makeup.  I put on a little concealer, my mascara, some bronzer, then I do my eyebrows and I'm done.

Jacob is supposed to arrive any minute, it is 2:28 and I can't wait.

At exactly 2:30, I hear my doorbell ring and two knocks at my door.  I go to answer it and see Jacob standing there.  I open the door, and he is standing there with a bouquet of roses in his hands.  This is the second bouquet of flowers he has given me.  I honestly think I'm in love with this guy.

I invite him inside and he sits by the island while I put these roses in some water.

"So, what do you wanna do today Summer?"

"I don't know.  Did you have anything in mind?"

"I was thinking we either go on a hike or stay here and chill all day."  He smirks as he says that.  He is so gosh dang cute.

"Well, I am going to go put these upstairs by the other flowers, and when I come down, you tell me what you wanna do and we'll do it."  I walk upstairs and put the flowers on my dresser next to the other flowers.  I quickly check my hair and go back downstairs.

"So, have you made up your mind Hawthorne?" I asked him.

"I was thinking," he said as he slowly walked towards me and put his hands around the small of my back and pulled me to him, "we could go hike first on the little mountain about 30 minutes from here, and then we come back here and go for a swim."

I smiled and said, "Great idea..."

He leaned in and I leaned in, and the next thing I know, we are kissing and it seems like it lasted forever.  His lips are so smooth and I just wanted to melt right there in his embrace.

A few moments later, we part and he asks if I'm ready to go and we head to his car.

In the car, we hold hands the whole way and he turns the radio on.

I start screaming the lyrics to songs so loud that I swear people in Alaska could hear me.  I was singing so loud and Jacob was just laughing, but still concentrated on the road.  Being with him is just so easy and fun.  

Once we get to the mountain, it is 3:30 and so we get out and start to hike.  

About an hour later, we finally reach the top.  On the way up, I took off my sweatshirt, I had a white tank top on underneath, so it was all good.  I had my sweatshirt tied around my waist.  At the top, Jacob takes pictures of me, I take pictures of him, and then we ask this nice couple to take pictures of both of us.  We first take a smiling picture, then a few (totally caught off-guard) of us just goofing around, one where I'm kissing his cheek, one where he's kissing mine, one where we're kissing each other, and then a silly one.  They all turned out great.

Once we were done at the top, we head back down.  It takes less time for us to go down than to go up (obviously).  So we get to the ground around 4:15 and head back to my house.  When we get back, it is about 4:45.

"Ready to go swim?" Jacob asked.

"Of course!  After that hike, I need a nice refresher... Wait, what are you going to wear?"

"Just my trunks."  He said.  My heart literally skipped a beat for a minute.

"Oh ok," is all I managed to say, "I'm going to go get changed upstairs, be right back."

 I quickly hurry upstairs and put on my cutest bathing suit.  

I go back down and see that Jacob is already outside.  I meet him there with two towels for when we are done.  I sit down by Jacob on one of the pool chairs.  We are completely silent for about a solid minute.

"Ok," he said standing up.  He took my hand and stood me up.  Next thing I know, I am in the pool.  That boy threw me in the pool.  

It is mid-fall, so the pool isn't exactly warm.

"JACOB!" I said.

He just laughed and jumped in.  He swam over to me and just laughed.  Then we made our way over to the shallow end where our feet could touch.  I feel his land on my side and I start to have butterflies in my stomach.  Then, he leans in and we're kissing.  I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around my sides.  His lips on mine made me start to feel warmer inside.  When we break the kiss, we just look into each other's eyes.  Damn he has good looking eyes. 

A bit later, after playing water games and such, we are pruny, and it is 5:30.  So, we go inside and dry off.  I go get some nice comfy warm clothes and he puts on his extra pair of boxers and his clothes back on.  We get on the couch and just sit there for a minute.  I am leaned up against him and he is leaned back on the arm of the couch.  I just twiddle with his fingers for a minute in the air.  I look up at him, smile, and he kisses me again.  

I never want this moment to end.

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this long(er)ish chapter :) Go read my Christmas story :)

By the way, they are seniors in high school right now :)

Love y'all :)