t w e l v e

Around 8:30 in the morning, I start to wake up.  The sun is shining brightly through the large window in my room.  Once I'm more awake, realize that Jacob is still downstairs sleeping on the chair.  Still slightly sleepy, I sit up and decide to go downstairs.  As I'm getting out of bed, I step on something.  

It was Jacob.

He screams and grabs his stomach.  I gasp and cover my mouth, and he starts laughing.

"That's one way to wake someone up," he says with a playful tone in his voice.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," I say.  I take his hand and pull him up so that he is sitting next to me on my bed.  We just burst into laughter after a moment of thinking about what just happened.  I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and look at him.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask curiously.

"Well, around 4:00 in the morning I woke up and realized that you were gone, so I assumed that you went to your room.  I took the throw and pillow, came to your room, and got situated on the floor."

"Why didn't you just get in bed with me?" I ask blushing.

Jacob looks in my eyes and smirks.  I look away quickly, aware of what I just asked.

"Because I am an gentleman and I want to be asked to get in bed with someone."  He said this with a smooth calm, slightly joking tone.

"Well," I say as I jump off of the bed, "what do you want to do today Jacob Hawthorne?" 

"Let's go walk around the city," he suggested.

"Great idea.  I haven't gotten the chance to walk around since I've been here.  That sounds great!"  

Jacob gives me a big smile and quick kiss.

"Let me go get ready," I say.

"You can stay in here and do whatever if you want.  Or you can go downstairs and get food, turn on the TV, whatever."

I head to my bathroom, just off my bedroom, and brush my teeth and wash my face.  I decide to take a real quick 5 minute shower.  Once I was done, I dried my hair, straightened it, and put it in a cute ponytail.  

I put on my cute burgundy cropped sweater, my black skirt, black tights, and my brown heeled booties.

When I exited the bathroom, Jacob was lying on my bed with his phone plugged in and he was looking at it

When I exited the bathroom, Jacob was lying on my bed with his phone plugged in and he was looking at it.  He had made my bed, what a gentleman.  When I stepped out, he looked at me, put his phone down, and smiled. 

"Hello gorgeous," he said with a smirk on his face.  His piercing eyes met mine and he just looked at me.  I broke the stare by looking down at my phone and checking the time.  It was 9:00 in the morning.

"What are we going to do about you?" I ask slightly joking slightly serious.

"Let's head to my place and I can get ready real quick, then we can head out to the city."

I nodded and we headed downstairs.  My mom left a note on the island counter saying that she is going to be late again, but she can't wait for tomorrow.  She also added that she thinks Jacob is a keeper, since he is cute.  Jacob read it and let out a small laugh, I blushed and put the note down.  I grabbed a water from the fridge, my brown purse, my keys, and my phone.  We then headed out to his car. 

In the car, he turns on some music on the radio.  His hand is intertwined with mine.  The whole car ride is kind of silent, but it is nice.  

When we arrive at his "house", I just look up at it his building.  His house is in the city in one of the apartment buildings.  He hands his car keys to the valet and we walk into the building.

The inside of the lobby is Gold with some Black chairs and marble tables and some Gold chandeliers, very classy.  We head towards the elevator.  Even the elevator is nice.  It has a mirrored ceiling and the whole thing is Gold.  He puts a key into one of the key holes, I don't look at which one because I am just in awe of how fancy the elevator is.  I realize that we are riding this elevator for a while.  Finally, the bell dings and the doors open.  I look at the buttons and realize, we are in the penthouse suite.

I walk in and Jacob tells me I can look around and that he will be done in a few minutes.  

I walk straight towards the wall of windows.  The view is of the whole city from above.  Such a breathtaking view.  I then walk towards the kitchen, my dream kitchen.  I walk upstairs as well towards Jacob's room.  I knock and he says I can enter.  His room is huge with one of his walls being a window that overlooks the city as well.  

I look the other way, and Jacob has jeans on, but no shirt on.  I just stare at his bare back for a few moments.  He turns around and I quickly look towards the window again.  I don't think he noticed.

A few minutes later, he says that he is done. 

We head downstairs and back towards the elevator.  Once outside, he asks me where I want to go.

"I've always wanted to see Times Square and Central Park," I said.  

"Excellent!" Jacob exclaims.

The whole day is fun, we walk around the city, pointing and sight seeing, eating, and taking many many pictures.  One of the best days I've ever had.  The best part of New York, is that a person can walk anywhere, they don't really need their car.  They can hail a taxi or take the subway if needed as well.

Towards the end of the day around, we head back to Jacob's place and get his car.  We drive back to my house.  

When we arrive around 7:30 at night, he gets out of the car, comes around to my side, and opens my door.  We walk hand-in-hand to my door.  

"I had a lot of fun today," I said.

"Me, too."

Jacob is now staring into my eyes, and I am staring into his.  I lean into him, and he leans into me.  Our lips meet.  I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around my waist.  He lifts me up off the ground a little, lips still attached, and then he lets me down.  Our lips part, but our bodies don't.  

I unwrap my arms around him, and he does the same, and reach for my keys in my purse.  I open my door and walk in, with the door still open, but me on the other side, I stand on my toes and give him one last kiss, we say goodnight, and then I close my door.

Once inside, I lean against the door and just smile.  

I had the best time with him today, and I can't wait for many more to come.