Dinner pt. II

The White House, Washington DC, Sep 2013
Steve looked ad if he'd been struck with a steam locomotive. It was so ridiculous Peghy and Alex couldn't help but laugh and Bucky patted Steve's back, saying "It's not the end of the world. I mean, she's old enough don't ya think?"
Dinner afterwards had been slightly awkward but enjoyable nonetheless. The President asked questions that where so ordinary it had Natasha almost laugh a few times and Steve was doing good in either ignoing or getting over the fact that his daughter was the president's son's girlfriend. You know, for a moment there I believed Cap was going to get a heart attack, Clint told Natasha telepathically. The redhaired assassin smiled and answered My too. It isn't even that much of a secret, wasn't it all over the news last year 'round this time? Clint's smirk could've lighten up half of the city. But he didn't know she was his daughter back then. Or that he had a daughter to begin with. His wife gave a conceding nod and returned her attention back to her meal but made sure to brush her arm against his the slightest way. It didn't fail it's purpose. It never did. So she only smirked mischievously when she heard Clint almost growl in her head. You'll be the death of me.