1. The Tree

Walking up the steep hill, I finally got to the top. At the top there was a beautiful blossom tree, that sprinkle the ground with pink flowers. I sat down at the base of the tree, sitting my satchel down beside me. I pulled out a leather notebook, along with a silver pen. 

Resting the book on my knees, I open the book flipping through the pages trying to find a free page. I found a page, I lowered my pen to the paper. I wrote the first word of my story when I heard soft crying from the other side of the tree. I quietly closed my note book and placed it on top of my satchel. I stood up silently, wiping the flowers off my jeans and began walking around the tree.

When I got to the other side of the tree, a petite girl with sitting with her knees to her chest. She had her head in her lap. I crept over to next to her, I crouched down and tapped her shoulder. She slowly looked up. As soon as she saw me she jumped up, wiping the tears from under her eyes.

This gave me to get a good look at her, she was short. She had shoulder length blonde hair, shining blue eyes and thick long eyelashes. She had a figure to die for as well, she was the most stunning girl I have ever seen. She also looked very fragile, like a china doll. I stared at her until she spoke.

" Don't tell Lily about this, please" She said quietly

I stared at her in confusion

"Who's Lily?" I asked

"You don't know?"

I shook my head. I stared into her eyes, they held such sadness I just wanted to pull her into a hug.

"How did you find this place?" I said trying to get her thoughts away from whoever 'Lily' was.

"I was walking aimlessly and found this place."

"Why do you come here?" I asked.

" To forget everything down there." She said pointing down to the town below.

"What about you?" She asked.

"To write. I get my best ideas under the blossom tree." 

"Oh, that's cool!" She complimented

I smiled at her. She sat back on the flowery grass. The tree began softly swishing in the cool breeze. I realized she was shivering slightly.

"Here." I said taking off my jacket and putting it over her shoulders.

"I'm not cold." She said even though her teeth were chattering.

"Sure. Keep it anyway." I said, she opened her mouth to protest but I shook my head.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" I said more as a question than statement.

"Yup" She said bluntly 

"Thanks for the jacket." She said as she walked away.

I walked around the tree to collect my satchel and notebook. I placed them into my bad and skipped down the hill, I already couldn't wait for tomorrow.

When I got home I could smell the sweet aroma of pancakes, you're probably wondering why you'd eat pancakes for dinner. Well my family is fairly weird. Walking into the kitchen I saw my mother and father sticking their tongues down each others throats. I love my parents, I really do but this is disgusting. 

I coughed awkwardly, trying to get their attention. They didn't hear me.

"I DON'T WANT SIBLINGS!" I shouted as loud as I could. They finally broke apart startled by my sudden shouting. I started giggling at them, my mother rolled her eyes whilst my dad walked over to me and messed up my hair.