6. Unknown Crush

She's perfect.

Standing at her locker was Dillon Smith, she was absolutely stunning. She had dirty blonde hair that just reached her shoulders and the rare sparkly green eyes. She had pale skin, she was about 5'3. She was also the one who all boys had a crush on, she was in all of their fantasies. The weird thing was, she had all boys begging on their knees but she never even said yes to one date request. They just brush it off and continue trying. Even the football captain was after her, and she even denied his request. I noticed it bruised his ego.

I really wanted to know why she always denied their requests. Maybe she had a boyfriend out of town, thoughts started racing through my mind about having a possible boyfriend. I finally decided just to ask her. I started slowly walking towards her, though she may be small she is intimidating. I finally got close enough to talk to her.

'Hey, Dillon.' 

She turned around to face me.

'Hi Caterina.' She said smiling

I suddenly felt shy, I've never felt this way I guess I wasn't expecting her to know my name.

'W-well I was w-wondering why y-you always rejected g-guys when t-they ask y-you out?' I said stuttering.

She started laughing, I just looked at her with a confused look.

' I am surprised you don't know. I am a lesbian.' she said as if it were obvious.

'Bu-' 

'I never came out, to the school anyway. I don't mind saying, but I think that if straight people don't have to come out I shouldn't either.'

I just stared at her, she had a point. 

'Are you straight?'  She said with a raised eyebrow.

'Nope, bisexual.' 

'Have you come out?'   

'No actually'I said

'Oh...' 

I coughed awkwardly to relieve the silence, it didn't work well just made things hundred times awkwarder. I was about to say something when the school bell rang.

Saved by the bell.

I waved goodbye and raced to my first class. The day was a blur, people kept randomly winking at me and giving me thumbs up. I was pretty sure I was hallucinating, turns out I wasn't. At the end of the day, the Jason the football captain pulled me aside a the end of the day.

'What's with you and Dillon?' His hissed, spit flying from his mouth and landing on my face. 

'I don't want your STD's, you may not be able to get them this way but you probably have enough to transfer it with spit.' I said wiping my face

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall

'Answer me, B*tch.

I ignored him and struggled to get out his grip. Unfortunately it was useless and he just tightened his grip.

'What's with you and Dillon!' He roared.

' We are more than you two will ever be.' I said trying to get out of his grip once again

'You little-' He raced his fist, when Dillon walked around the corner.

She was eye to eye with Jason.

'What are you doing Jason?!?' She screeched 

He flinched and let go of my wrists, scratching the back of his head.