Bookclub

Harry was so upset about getting a hair brush shoved up his ass but he was even more upset about Charles kidnapped Daquan and Ching Chong. Harry and Phil are so upset OH NO!!! But before they go and try to find Daquan and Ching Chong they have to go to their weekly kkk meeting then book club. So they get all dressed for their kkk meeting and do the usual things they do like laughing at salad, being silly, summoning satan in people's driveways, pitching tents, lay down on railroad tracks, and slapping people with bread. Atfer that they go to silly book club they are reading a silly story called shut your face grandma. Then silly philly and Harry are really tired so they go and get a room at the super 8 hotel the nicest hotel around. They walk into their room and Harry goes into the bathroom and hears a strange noise OH NO WHAT COULD IT BE!?!???!!!! He looks and there's a hobo in their bath tub!!!!!!!!! He yells for Phil and then realizes there's something strange about the hobo HES WEARING A MASK!!!!! ALL OF A SUDDEN HE TAKES OFF THE MASK AND GUESS WHAT!???!?!

ITS CHARLIE!!!!!!!!

CHARLIE HOPS OUT DA TUB SWOOPS UP HARRY AND THROWS HIM OUT THE WINDOW AND ON HIS FALL HARRY GETS A TREE BRANCH SHOVED UP HIS ASS.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW????