Chapter 1: Forgotten

This is my first fanfiction, so don't be too bad on the hate comments. Gomenasai! I hope you like the story.

*Lucy's POV*

Ever since Lisanna got back to Fairytail, I've been alone and ignored. Team Natsu just walks right past like I'm not even there. I have gotten used to it though. My father was just as bad, it just hurts to see the only family that I have left, be just like him. I have a few friends that still talk to me though, like Levy, Master, Mira, Juvia, Wendy, Lisanna, and the exceeds. At least I have them.

I sat up on my bed, exhausted. I had taken a really difficult mission a few days ago, I finished it yesterday, but I was still hurting some.
I got up then walked to the bathroom and bathed. I then came out and got fully dried and dressed.

I had started wearing more covering clothes recently, but no one has seemed to notice.
I walk to the guild as I put my keys and whip on my belt. I quietly go inside.
Levy and Gajeel were sitting at a table near a corner with Juvia and Lisanna. Gray and Natsu were fighting, along with Elfman and a few others. Erza was happily enjoying her cake.
I walked over to the bar and asked Mira for a strawberry milkshake like I usually do. Mira smiles sadly at me and nods. "Did you eat anything today, Lucy?" She asked.
I looked down "I'm not really hungry, Mira..."
Mira frowns "Okay..."

"Hey Lucy!" I hear a familiar voice yell as I start to get up.
Oh no...
It was Natsu. He runs over "Can I speak with you?... Privately?"
I nod and give him a fake smile. He grins happily and grabbed my wrist as he led me outside. He closed the doors and let go of my wrist then looked at me.
"Lisanna is going to join Team Natsu." He says happily.
"That's great." I smile fakely again.
I know where this is going.... I thought.
"Yea, I know!.. But.... we need to get rid of a member in order to do so. So im kicking you out." He looks straight at me.
My heart shattered. I gulp "I-if that is what you want, Natsu."
My hair covered my eyes and I clenched my fists.
"I'm glad you agree! See you later, Lucy!" He smiles happily and runs back into the guild.
I fell to my knees. "Hes such a dense idiot...." I felt something warm flow down my cheeks. I was crying.
I quickly wipe the tears away.
Maybe since they don't notice me here... they won't notice me gone at all. I thought. I ran home
Goodbye Fairytail.