Chapter 8: Good Luce

Im still trying to work things out in the story. Gomen, minna. It may be weird.

*Lucy's POV*

Natsu was staring down at me with his usual grin.
"Hey, Natsu?" I asked seriously. "Dont you like Lisanna?"
His grin faded and he just stared.
"....." Silence was his reply.
My chest burned when he didnt say anything.
...So he does like her...
I sat on the floor, staring down at is as I held my knees. "You should go to h-her t-then... I bet s-she misses y-you, like e-everyone else.... just go... to t-them---" My words were choppy and my voice cracked. I gulp and set my head on my arms, which were crossed and on my knees.
Natsu growled deeply.
This is the part where he tells me that he was such an idiot for ignoring me... right?.....r-right?....
There was only silence. My thoughts started to go to the worst places.

Im just his toy then...

Your such an idiot to think that he loved you...

I bet Lisanna is already pr----...
My thoughts were interrupted by Natsy pulling on the chain that attacked to the shakles on my wrists.
I obediantly stood up as I stared at the ground.
...Are you happy, Mira?... your Nali OTP has come true....
Natsu's hair covered his eyes and his tail swayed aggressively.
The aura around him was dark and scary.
He took the shakles and chains off of me as he led me down a hallway, back to the room I had woken up in.
I was finally able to get a good view of the room. The walls were coated in metal. There were a few orbs in the room that glowed as little side lights. There was a large crystal orb in the center of the room, on a pedestal.
On one side of the room, there was a bed in the corner with black and red curtains draping over it from the ceiling around the bed. At the top of the curtains, there were red and yellow bead designs.
The bed was a simple king sized bed with white and red blankets and pillows.
Beside the bed, was a nightstand with 3 drawers. The top drawer had a lock on it.
Near the other corner, still on the same side as the bed, was a desk with a small blanket laid next to it along with two pillows on that blanket.
The chair seemed sort of like a throne, not the toilet kind.
On the other side of the room, was a small loveseat against the wall, facing the other corner on that side of the room. Near the other corner, was the metallic pole that I was tied up to when I awoke.
I was busy looking around the room when Natsu pulled on my arm roughly, walking to the pole. He ties me back to the pole like before.

...He is being rougher than usual....

Natsu glared down at me. I was on my knees.
"You will stay there until your punishment is over. You should not have said anything." He was completely pissed. "I do not like Lisanna. I used to when I was young, but then I fell in love with you. I will not go see her. Im not leaving you!" He growls and walks out, slamming the metallic door behind him as he locks it.
I was now alone in the room, left alone with my thoughts.
"....he loves me...?"

~Time skip~

Hours have gone by, and Natsu still isnt back yet. I was starting to cry, regretting what I said to him.
I called his name softly every so often. I didnt have the voice to yell for him.
I want him to come back.

~30 minutes later~

My tears were all dried up. I just stared at the ground.
The metallic door to the room suddenly opens. I quickly look up to see Natsu. He looked calmer.
He walks over to me, "Have you learned your lesson?..." He says sternly.
...He has gotten more mature over the years that I was with him in Fairytail....
I nod slowly. I didnt want to be left alone again.
Natsu unties me, "Dont say anything like that again, Luce. I dont like getting mad at you."
I instantly hug him, curling up to his chest. My eyes were red and slightly puffy from all my crying.
Natsu just gives his happy grin, "Good Luce."