Chapter 10

Gomen, minna! I was busy with school work. I hope you like the chapter.

*Lucy's POV*

"H-How do you know my name?" I asked. My voice was shaky, giving away that I was scared.
The figure whimpered like a child, "Do you not remember me, baby?"

"Oi, dont you dare call my Luce that!!" Natsu yelled at the cloaked figure, punching it.
The figure caught Natsu's hand, "I wouldn't try to interfere, you hotheaded baka. You see... Lulu and I have been together for a while now.... but you understand, dont you?.....with your little relationship with Lisanna?" There was a soft snicker from the figure.
Natsu's onyx eyes turned red "What?!" He instantly looked at me, rather pissed off, totally forgetting about the Lisanna comment.
I gulp. ...Oh no.....

*Natsu's POV*

Her silence is pissing me off... Was she really in a relationship with someone?... Other than me?...
I growl deeply.
I turn to the bastard behind me, only to see that they were gone.
I dismissed the fact that they were gone and looked back at Luce again.
She was shaking in fear.
I stomp over and grab her wrist roughly, "Is it true?!"
She flinches.
Damn... Am I scaring her too much?... Should I back off a little?....
I didnt back off and glared at her, angrily.
"N-n-no!" She says after a moment of hesitation.
My anger instantly fades. I pull her close with my arm around her waist and my other hand on the back of her head.
"I didnt want to have to punish a bad Luce." I murmur into her ear, deviantly.
She shivers, as I do, I instantly smirk.

*Back to Lucy's POV*

I could feel his hot breath on my ear. It slowly moved down to my neck as I feel a soft kiss on it.
...H-he is at it again....
I smile and lean back onto the bedpost, letting him do whatever he wanted.
I was his afterall.
....Right?...