Chapter 2: What are you doing?

Did you guys like the last chapter? Ill try to keep up the updates. Gomensai...

*Lucy's POV*

I ran home as I scratched violently at my guildmark. It hurt, but Fairytail had hurt me worse than that so I could take it.
I close and lock my door and window once I got inside.
It's not like anyone is going to want to see me anyway... I thought.

*Normal POV*
~At the Guild~
Natsu tapped his foot impatiently on the floor while he sat at Team Natsu's table. Lucy hadn't come back inside from their "talk".
"Whats wrong, Flame Brain?" Gray asked. Natsu just stared at the guild doors "Go away, Gray. I'm not on the mood."
Gray jumped up then took a step back and poked Natsu "....Your not that idiot Natsu..."
Natsu growled "I'm not an idiot, popsicle!!" He yelled as he attacked Gray, a little more aggressive than usual. Gray smirks and fights him, struggling some to keep up. Gray falls infront of Erza, on her strawberry cake.
Gray and Natsu both freeze as Erza gives them a death glare. Natsu bolts out as Gray is caught by the armored demon. Natsu smelt Lucy's faint scent leading back to her house. He started to get pissed as he ran off. He didnt worry about Happy, who was flirting with Carla.

*Lucy's POV*
I started to pack my things, but stop when I heard a deep voice.
"Where do you think your going?" The room was darker than usual yet I didnt notice. I quickly stand up and look around "W-who's there?!"
Laughter came from the shadows as someone grabs my wrist with their hands around my waist then pulls me back. "Im hurt that you don't remember....Lucy Heartfilia.... my Lucy Heartfilia...."
I start to shake as I recognized the voice.
...W-what is happening?... whats HE doing here?...
I look up at the figure as my vision starts to fade ".....N-natsu?..."

Gomensai! I didn't have the time to make a longer chapter...