Chapter 5: Changed.

Sorry about being late on the updates. I have been busy with school. This chapter is a filler. The next one will have the story progress.

*Natsu's POV*

I led Luce to the kitchen, holding her hand. She was all I that I needed.
I looked back at her. She was staring at the shakles on her wrists, trying to lockpick them with a hairpin.
I smirk and pull on the chain that was attached to my belt, pulling her forward. She landed on my chest and instantly blushed.
Cute... I thought. I set my hand on her chin and lift her head up gently "Don't think that im going to let you escape, Luce"
She got flustered by my words, but kept quiet, blushing even more than before.
"Oi, you giving me the silent treatment?.... ill break you later then..." I say seductively.
My Luce's face practically turned into a tomato, "E-eh?!"
...Why did I say that?... It felt wrong... even though... I wanted it... I said in my head.
I snickered and put my arm around her waist as I brought her over to the refrigerator.
I loosened her chains a little bit, "Cook me something."

*Lucy's POV*

I was too deep in thought to hear him. ....W-what did he mean by break me?... I repeated that question over and over, in my head, until I was interrupted by a scary ,yet sexy, dragon slayer. He had pinned me against the refrigerator, holding my wrists tightly. His onyx eyes had darkened in color due to his anger.
"Are you listening, now?" He growled in a deep voice. He was pissed.
I gulp, shaking a bit. "Y-yes!" I was able to find my voice and reply to him.
He relaxed a bit then set his head on my shoulder, lips touching my neck. "Good... now make me something to eat before I have to find another way to satisfy myself...." He laughs evilly yet softly.
...What did he mean by that?...
He licks the spot that burned earlier.
I instantly quivered and gulped "W-what d-do y-you want?" I stuttered.
He snickers, making his hot breath tickle my neck. "You..."
"I-i ment to eat!!" I say, brightly blushing.
"Oh!!" He smiles and lets me go then looks through the fridge.
"Surprise me!" He smiles at me. I couldn't help but feel all warm inside when he did. I smile back at him and start cooking him some dumplings with ramen and a drink on the side.
He holds my waist from behind as I made his food.
"Mmm... smells great... almost as good as you..." He nuzzles his head into my neck. I put his food on his plate and in a bowl. I set it on a table. He sits down and sets me beside his feet.
"H-hey! Thats no fair.... im not your pet..." I say as I whimper.
Natsu looks at me "...Your right.... But you are still mine... its either there or up here...... right... here..." He patts his lap. "...Wait... no... I want you up here..." He lifts me up and sets me on his lap.
"...N-natsu...."