Chapter 13: The Truth.

*Lucy's POV*

"Nothin much." Natsu said simply.
"N-nothin m-much?! T-their on the ground!" I was about to run to Erza, but a deep growl and a tug on the chain stopped me.
"I dont care. They shouldn't have said those things about you." Natsu was glaring at me, pissed off.
"I-i deserved it..." I said quickly, but that was a horrible decision.
He suddenly attaches the chain to the wall and pins be against it. "You are not allowed to speak without permission!!" He snaps, getting even more mad.
"B-bu---" I try to say.
He growls deeply and bites the mark.
I flinch and shake a lil bit in fear.
He probably realized that he was scaring me, because he suddenly held me tight and pet my head softly.
Everyone in the guild started to stir and wake up.
Natsu started to growl again. He took his fangs out of my neck and sighed "Sit, Luce." He leans on the wall, arms crossed.
I sighed and sat on a nearby chair.
"Good Luce" He pets my head again.
Levy and Lisanna looked at me then ran over, "Lucyyy!!"
But a little flying, blue creature came out from behind the bar and flew into my chest, "Lusheeee!!!" It yelled
I looked down at the little creature "H-hi, H-happy..."
Natsu suddenly growled.
I jumped and obeyed, remembering the permission thing.
Happy smiled up at us, crying, "N-natsu.. Lushee... where were you?..."
I looked up at Natsu for permission.
He just looked at Happy, "We were out on a job, bud... A very important one..."
Happy smiles, "Okay!
Levy and Lisanna suddenly hug me. Other guild members were whispering a little bit.
Erza was walking over as she ate her strawberry cake.
Juvia was obessed over Gray, holding his arm as he struggled.
Gajeel was standing beside Levy. Wendy and Carla wasnt even here.
Levy suddenly jumped up, "...L-lucy?... W-whats with that chain?..." She points to it.
I kept silent.
Gajeel started to lean down to touch it, but Natsu started to growl.
"...." Gajeel looked at Natsu, "...That was an important mission... maybe I should go on one like it..." He said simply. Natsu suddenly grinned and put his hand on Gajeel's shoulder, "Yea!! I even got some... help..."
Gajeel smirked "Gihi."
Natsu suddenly put his scarf on me "Watch that for me." He says as he runs over to Gray with Gajeel. Theu both punch him, getting into a large brawl.
Erza was all starry eyed as she walked over at pat my back happily "Welcome back, Lucy!"
I flinched with each pat, she was still as tough as ever.
Levy whispered to me, "L-lucy?... W-what happened?..."
I jump and look at her.
Lisanna and Erza leaned in, curious.
Your allowed to speak.., Natsu spoke to me in my head.
I didnt even realize he did and looked up at the girls, "W-well..."