Chapter 9

Gomen, minna. Ive been having trouble getting the stories together. This Chapter might not be as "okay" as the others...

*Natsu's POV*

Its been a few days since that incident between me and Luce. I am still pretty mad at her for saying all that, but she has become pretty obedient these days and went back to my old Luce.
Luce....

*Lucy's POV*

Its been a few days since the incident with me and Natsu. He is still pretty mad, but it only makes him cuter.

Natsu was laying on the bed, head on my lap. I was running my hand through his hair.
He's so cute.... I thought to myself.

"Hey, Na--*TINK*" There was a tap on the door. "*TINK, TINK*"
Natsu's eyes instantly opened and he sat up, growling.
The little taps grew louder and louder, until they were loud violent bangs on the door.
Natsu bolted up and ran to the door.
A blackish red flame formed in his hands as he ran.
Before he could reach it, the door flew off, landing near the bed.
A cloaked figure was standing in the doorway. "....There you are..." A soft voice said rather quietly yet intimidatingly. The clocked figure seemed to be looking from me to Natsu.
I felt my body get stiff from the figures gaze.
"You werent supposed to be here.... Natsu..... you baka... I wanted to mark her first..." The figure said calmly.
"....Lucy Heartfilia....."

Gomen! I didnt mean to make such a short chapter. Sorry if I messed it up a little....