Chapter 4

This isnt the greatest story, im sorry. Im trying to make it better so just bare with me for the moment.

*Lucy's POV*

I awoke quickly to a sharp pain in my neck. Everything was dark and my neck throbbed and burned. I tried to let out a scream or yell but to no avail.
I suddenly heard the sound of a door open as the pain continued.
"Didn't I tell you to wait before you marked her?" A dark voice said.
I felt something come out of my neck. When the air hit that area on my neck, it burned even worse.
"I couldnt help it! I need her..." I heard Natsu's voice as a strong arm is put around my waist.
The deep voice sighed then laughed ominously "This is working better than expected then."
Natsu growled "Oi!! Get back!!" I could feel the heat of the flames that had engulfed him.
Why arn't the flames burning me?... I thought.
"Oh yea, dragon slayers are extremely protective of their mates.. " He spoke softly. I heard footsteps get quieter as a door slams. I flinched.
Natsu must have noticed because he was holding me much closer, "Dont worry, Luce. Your mine now."
My vision slowly started returning.

Why does that make me feel better?... He kidnapped me... How am I still in love with him?... I thought

I looked up at Natsu as he smirks. He has changed.
What happened to him? He kicks me off the team, now this?... I thought

Natsu suddenly unties the ropes around my wrists, but puts shakles and chains on them, as well as on my ankles, right after. He then attaches one of the chains to hid belt, "Lets go get some food, Luce!!"

*Normal POV*
~At the Guild~

Happy was crying and being held by Erza "Where's Lushee?"
Erza looked down at the poor little cat "I dont know... Damnit!!" She slams her fist onto the table, almost breaking it "Where the hell is that damned idiot, Natsu when you need him?!"

"Calm down, Erza-san." Wendy tries to say calmly "Its only been a few days, they might have gone out on a secret mission or something" She tries to say that to convince herself of it.

Sorry for the short chapter! Goodnight!