Last Day To Myself

Lucys POV
I got up and groaned. My fist hurt. Guess it wasn't too brilliant to punch a wall repeatedly. I ignored the pain and got dressed. I wore a blue midthigh skirt and light blue and white tight blouse. It had no sleeves and was vest style. I put my hair in a side ponytail and grabbed my stuff before walking out the door angrily. I walked up to the school and met up with Levy. "Hey. Woah! Omg what happenend to your fist?!" She asked. I shrugged it off. "Wall + Hand. You do the math." I replied. "Yikes. Family problems?" She asked and I nodded. "The parade is almost here. We've checked all of the floats and the preparations should be finished by tommorow." She said and I nodded as we walked to homeroom.

~Lunch~
Natsus POV
I walked out of Math and seen Lucy and Levy walk to the cafeteria. I walked in and saw them grabbing a tray and sitting across from Erza and Juvia at a circular table. A hand gripped my shoulder. "Wanna go talk to em? They don't bite." Jellal said behind me and walked in line to get his tray. I followed. Jellal sat down and I stood there awkwardly. The thing that made it the most awkward was that I was rude Lucy and Levy and still hadn't apologized. I don't think they've minded very much though. I sat down by Jellal and Juvia spoke up. "Juvia and Jellal called up the patch. It's all go to go." Juvia said. "Good. But let's tackle one thing at a time. First up. The parade. That is gonna be difficult." Erza said. "Oh hey Prez I bought a bunch of walkie talkies yesterday to help us keep ahold of each other during the parade." Levy said. "V.P. What'd ya think we should do about the parade. Any sign ups?" Jellal asked looking at Lucy. I'm guessing Lucy is V. P because she is Vice president and Prez is Erza because she is President. "Yeah. Quite a few actually. Not a lot for the festival because people want to celebrate it but if really all they do is set up bam. Thats all. Oh well." She said looking at lists on a clipboard. "Juvia got an idea last night! We should host a trunk er treat!" Juvia said excitedly. "It'd be another thing on our list but couldn't be too hard to tackle what'd you think V.P?" Erza said looking at Lucy. "That would be cool. All the little kids!! And the costumes!" Levy said excitedly. Lucy nodded. "It would be awesome." She agreed. I kept silent. Not knowing what to say. And I wasn't on student council. I kept thinking about what my fiancee looks like. What would she be like?

Levys POV
The bell rang and I walked with Erza , Jellal, Juvia and Lucy to the field again. We are let out for more of our classes since this parade is huge! The cheerleaders were out there and the coaches. "We need all band, tumbling, dancing, any students involved in anything like that, that's going to march, here right now." Erza said. I nodded and went to the principals office and told her who we needed. "Attention all students in your in Band,Tumbling, Orchestra, or any activity like that and you have to march in the parade please come to the football field." I announced. "Thank you." I thanked the principal and walked out. I ran back to the field as tons of students came out. "Wow this is alot of people." Juvia whispered and I nodded. "Alright! Practice your routines and perfect them. We have 3 days till the parade. Next we'll march and practice with that. Got it?" Ezra yelled. "Yes!" They yelled back and went to practicing.

Lucys POV
Me and Levy walked around and looked at the routines. I liked them. Each person doing their best and what they love to bring it to the parade. "Anyone want to throw candy?" I yelled out. "If so let me know and write your name on the clip board." I yelled. "I think once we get past this we'll be able to get things done more smoothly." Erza said walking up to us. "Juvia agrees." Juvia said. "Me too." Jellal says. Me and Levy look at each other. "Me 3!" We both shout at the same time. "Tie." Jellal says. "Dang it." We say In unison then started laughing. Things won't be the same.