Parade Preparation Saturday

Lucys POV
I woke up and got dressed quickly. We had to talk to the members about the parade. I wore jeans and a black t-shirt with black ankle boots. I grabbed my phone and ran out of my room and put the door. I walked to the cafe where we normally meet to get coffee. I ordered a cinnamon spice latte and seen Levy, Julia, Ezra, and Jellal sitting at our usual table. I walked over and sat down. "Yall ready for today?" I asked. Ezra took a drink and nodded. "Alright let's get refills and let's go." I said and got a second coffee and we walked out. "First up! Uh.... Firefighters!" Juvia said. "Okay!" Levy said and we walked to the fire department. "Hey Bill!" I greeted as we walked into the station. Bill is a good friend of the our student council. "You driving the firetruck in the parade again?" Levy asked. "I do every year. No stopping it now." He said grinning. "Perfect. How many trucks do you want to enter?" Ezra asked. "Same as always Prez. 2" He replied. I wrote the number of trucks entered by Firefighters. "Thanks Bill!" I said. "No problem V.P." He replied and got back to washing the trucks. "Next on the list is police station." Jellal said reading from the list. We nodded and headed to the police station. "Hey Anthony!" I yelled as we walked into the station. "Hey wad up girl! You getting too tall. Just like your daddy." He said and I rolled my eyes and fist bumped him. "How many cars you doing this year?" Juvia asked. "You didn't ask me if I was doing it." He said grinning. "Puh lease. You love it and plus your already doing it." I said smirking. "Touche. I think we'll do 4 this year. And then have other cars behind the gates for traffic." He said. "Okay!" Levy said. "Thanks Anthony!" Ezra said and we waved before walking out. "Next up! Is hospital." Jellal said. We went to the hospital and went to the front desk. "HI I'm Lucy Heartfilia. We're here to talk about the ambulances in the parade. We're the ones who organize it every year." I explained. "Ah. I remember you guys now! Of course. We'll put in 2." The woman said. "Juvia thanks you!" Juvia said and we waved then left. We went to several more places and soon lunch time came around. We went back to the cafe and I ordered a sandwich with a chocolate milkshake. I bit into my sandwich and smiled. "Food!" Levy said smiling eating her sandwich. I smiled and let myself forget about tommorow.