Parade Part 2

Levys POV
Me and Lucy walked back to the room where the others were at. Lucy grinning the whole time. "So how's it going with Natsu?" I asked. "As awkward as ever." She replied. "Come on. Let's get this over with." She said smiling and we grabbed our walkie-talkies. "Jellal. The floats are ready to go right?" Erza asked. Jellal looked at her smiling. "Of course." He replied. I elbowed Lucy and she nodded. "Let's go get this show on the road then." I said. We began to file out of the door and to the beginning of the parade. Lucy gave the first float the "Okay" sign and he began to move forward.

Lucys POV
"Alright ladies! Let's go!" I yelled to the cheerleaders and the dance team. The began they're routines excitedly. I brought my walkie talkie up to my mouth. "Jellal have the drive go a bit faster." I said, heard static before he replied with. "Okay."

The parade was going faster than I thought it would. As we passed by a some of our classmates, I seen Natsu smiling and waving at me. I waved back and wondered why he wasn't watching Lisanna in the beauty contest. Surely it has started by now..

*Times skip after the parade*
"God I'm so tired." Levy exclaimed. "Please don't say we have school tommorow." Jellal groaned. "Today's only Saturday." Erza commented. "Juvia's never going to wake up." Juvias said stretching. I laughed a little and agreed. "Well I'm going home." I said and bid goodbye before walking out of the room. I was surprised to see Natsu still here. "Where's Lisanna?" I asked. He shrugged and gave me a smile. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded and we walked home. The first thing I did when we got home was head straight for the bed. Not even bothering to change, I took off my shoes and socks and set my keys on the night stand, then layed down, passing out quickly.