Chapter 1

In Seiso Academy, the day was about to end. The red haired violinist took a glance outside the window "I still have time to practice my violin" she thought, turning her attention to the teacher as he spoke "Okay that's it for the day, don't forget to review for the exam next week, it's a long weekend" he smiled and pick up his things, the students stood up and bowed "Arigatou Gozaimas" the teacher bowed back and left the room.

Mio, Kahoko's best friend ran to her "Kaho-chan! There's a new karaoke bar down the block, come on let's check it out!" Mio have a large smile on her face, but Kahoko gave her a guilty look "Mio I'm sorry I can't today I have to practice" she explained. Closing her notebook and quickly slid it in to her bag. Mio put her hands to her waist "But all the music room is under construction, where will you practice?" she pout "In the rooftop" answered quickly, Mio signed "Oh don't be sad I promise next time we will check it out!" Kahoko kissed her in the cheeks and rose out of the room. Mio held her cheeks where her best friend kissed with a confuse face.

Kahoko ran fast as she can towards the rooftop "Hino-san!" calling her attention, making her pause "Len!" the blue haired violinist, he look at her with crossed arms "You can't run on hallways?" he glare at her "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry you see" she wave her hand and continue running. Len shook his head and sign.

Panting, she pauses at the door of the rooftop to catch her breath "I'm here finally" she signed, slowly opening the door, feeling the cold breeze that came in. Closed eyes she walks to the rooftop. She stops when she felt she stepped on something "Huh it's a iPod" she bend to take closer look "It looks like brand new" she thought the iPod has a earphone connected to it she followed the wire and turn around "Yunoki sempai!" she gasp.

Azuma was sitting in the corner near the door, he was already pissed off, glaring at her "What did you just do!" he said in a harsh tone.

"I'm really sorry! I didn't saw it" she explained

"It's brand new, do you know that?"

"I'm really sorry!" Kahoko knelled, clapped her hands and bowed "I'm terribly sorry!"

"And what will your sorry will do?" he raised a brow, she blinks and thinks

"I will just gonna pay it"

"Can you really pay for it?"

"Well how much is it?"

"It cost fifteen thousand yen"

Her jaw dropped "Fifteen thousand yen! Come on! You must be joking!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" his brow raised at her

She scratches her head "Damn! That's not even close to my allowance!" she looked down.

Not noticing Azuma moved close to her, as she turn her head "I will-" she pause when his face was close to hers "Or you could just pay it in-kind, that would be very entertaining" he teased. Kahoko shivered down to her spine and swallowed "In-kind?" she repeated "Yes in-kind" he grins "You will just keep me entertained until I'm satisfied" he grins mischievously "Yunoki sempai!" she was blushing "I-I can't do that!" she moved back "Then how will you gonna pay for it? You said earlier that your allowanced can't covered it, so what is it gonna be Kahoko?" he tilt his head.

The school clock rang; it's the sign that the school will be closed. Azuma smirk "It's settled I will pick you up tomorrow, dress beautiful okay?" Kahoko blink and confused. Azuma kissed her forehead and stood up, leaving her in shock "WHAT IN THE WORLD I GET MY SELF INTO!" she screamed as soon as he closed the door. He heard Kahoko's yell "Hmm this week will be definitely unforgettable" he whispered.