Chapter 7

The car was stopped in the middle of the traffic, the driver was not paying attention to his passengers to give them privacy, he was shock when Kahoko suddenly step out of the car, he turn around "Young Master?" he saw Azuma with a confused face "Park the car" with that he step out of the car as well, to follow her.

They have stopped in the middle of the sea side. It was afternoon the sun is very high, it was an early summer. Kahoko was walking fast, head down don't want any other people see her in this state "He's bastard, selfish retard!" she murmur. She pause walking when she realize that she was in the sea side. With watering eyes she gaze at the sea "Why?" she asked herself "Why he has to be like this to me, I didn't even do wrong, why I am being punished like this?" she started crying "Why I fell this way!" she screamed.

Azuma searching the streets if they have seen a red haired woman walk this path, then he turns in the other side of the road, the sea side. He cross the street and started searching. He was sweating and getting tired of searching but he ignored it in order to find her "Why she have to be so dense? Can't see nor feel" he murmur while panting.

She got tired of crying and find some place to rest, her eyes were swollen and her nose were pinkish, it was written all over her face that she cried a lot. She was hurt, when he told her that he was just toying with her, she started to get confused at her feelings towards her sempai Yunoki but she is denying it because she know that he would never like her "How could a likes of him like an ordinary girl like me?" she murmur asking herself. She shook her head "Stop thinking that way you idiot!" she scold herself "He's just using you to keep him entertain" she took a deep sigh "That selfish jerk" her eyes were starting to cry again.

The afternoon passed it was almost sunset "Damn why at the time like this. This place has to be so big!" he spoke in a harsh tone. He spotted a café where she was staying, his eyes grew wide, and he took out a relieving sigh "Finally" he smiled weakly. He walks to the café slowly staring at her.

Kahoko was staring at the table, don't know what to do, a tear drop from her face again but this time someone have wipe it. She startle, eyes widen she stood up quickly "My my look at your face, it's red like your hair" Azuma said in a mocking tone "Leave me alone" she started walking away again, but he took grip of her hand.

"I just find you and now you will run away from me again"

"Let go of me!"

"My my don't make a scene in here"

"I will make a scene if you don't let go of my hand!" she turn to him "You can't order people what will they do and do not do, I am not your toy! I am a person with feelings! And you don't have any rights to treat me like this!" she snap and started crying.

The people in the café are looking at them, he notice how the people look at them and whisper, he took her hand and walk out of the café "Let go of me!" she was yelling but he ignore it, she force her hand out of his grip when she was successful he turn to her quickly cupping her face, pushing his lips against hers, kissing her passionately. Her eyes widen she started crying and close her eyes.

He breaks the kiss with a lip locking sound "I wasn't toying when I am with you" their foreheads touched, he wipe her tears with his hand "Kahoko, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" she looks up to see his face, she was very shock "I like you" he said looking straight to her eyes. Kahoko can feel the sincerity in his words, she was so shock she can't say anything.

They went in the nearest restaurant to have dinner, Azuma called his driver so he can have dinner as well but he refuse for he have eaten already while they were gone, so he just wait in the car for them to finished.

Still Kahoko is speechless; she is just nodding at everything. The waiter has served their food, bowed and leave "What's wrong is it not your liking?" he asked Kahoko, she shook her head "I-its m-my lik-liking" she answered grimly "Are you alright?" he check her forehead if she has a cold or something "Eh I'm fine!" she shake her hands and chuckle.

They have finished dinner and now heading home, she is still silent. They are in the back seat of the car "Ah Kahoko what's wrong with you?" Azuma ask irritated "No-nothing" she looks down avoiding eye contact "I don't believe you, you're not a good liar Kahoko" he crossed his arms "I-I said I'm fine so stop asking already" she respond quite angry

"I already said sorry, so what are you mourning about?"

"I'm not mourning" she pouts

"Was it because I kissed you?" he raised a brow

Her heart beat became fast, she was nervous, her hands became numb she didn't know what to answer "I" her jaw is shaking

"Is is isn't?" he said mocking, he stared grinning

"Shut up!" she yelled her face was turning red like her hair

He laughs "Oh my my Kahoko was that your first?"

"Stop the car I'm going home alone!"

"You can't, I took you from your house, so I will bring you back"

She glare at him, but he smile at her. That smile was not a façade smile but his true smile, then he took her hand and hold it "Don't worry I won't tell anyone that it was your first kiss"

"So you have you already your first kiss" she said and look away, pulling her hand away from his "Stupid! Why in the world you said that!" she thought

"Yes" he said "It was taken, earlier this evening" he continued

"What?" she turns to him, he gave her a surprise kiss

"My, your lips taste like cheery" he said when he broke the kiss

"Sto-stop doing that!" her face was flushed.

The evening went very perfect for Azuma, until he got home. His driver bowed to him after dropping him in the front of his house. Watching his driver, drive away and then went inside. It wasn't every late in the evening so he didn't hesitate to knock. His eyes widen seeing his grandmother standing in the door way, crossed arms and glaring at him.

He didn't react for a moment "Hmp she's here early" he though. Closing the door behind him and removing his shoes, still not saying anything "Azuma" his grandmother spoke in a full authority, he bowed "Good evening Grandmother" and smile. A façade smile. "We have to talk Azuma" without another word she left him.